Add me in Facebook Thread

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Add me in Facebook Thread

Postby carl124 » 25 Nov 2014, 22:39

I got Vasily in a General Pack a few days ago. I have moved towards a heavily Russian deck with 2 Propaganda cards but not sure I like it that much. You really don't have many legendary cards but are second in the league - just goes to show the game is about how you use the cards rather than what cards you got.
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 25 Nov 2014, 23:29

carl124 wrote:I got Vasily in a General Pack a few days ago. I have moved towards a heavily Russian deck with 2 Propaganda cards but not sure I like it that much. You really don't have many legendary cards but are second in the league - just goes to show the game is about how you use the cards rather than what cards you got.

It is also about HOW MANY games you play...i have win ratios below many top 10 players...but i play more games so i get more points...it pulls me up a few spots. I think i would be between 5th and 10th if ranked by ratios alone.

But yes...the number of legendaries (or epics) is not everything...deck balance is important (i use some rares and uncommon...and even a common card...and i think i use them well)...and also gameplay...
(sometimes i think luck is even more important :D )

I already use some Russian units (T34, Katyuska)...but just recently acquired Propaganda...and also am not sure if it is worth it...i am testing it now.
Vasily is not one of my favorite units...i rarely use it in PVP...i am considering removing it from the deck...
On the other hand..."No One Step Back" is a life saver...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby carl124 » 26 Nov 2014, 00:06

Propaganda is a great card - second promotion for one action point - but you do need a lot of Russian cards to make it worthwhile.
There is some luck - I have had a fully promoted Maus drawn against me several turns running - but there is also skill in putting together a balanced deck and using your cards optimally. Also in not making mistakes during gameplay. A single mistake can lose the game as I've found out many times!
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby JordanBei » 26 Nov 2014, 10:35

I find Propaganda to be a really good card as with better equipment I can place a unit and upgrade it from rank 1 to 3 in 1 turn.
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 26 Nov 2014, 12:19

carl124 wrote: A single mistake can lose the game as I've found out many times!

Due to this...the guy i insult more often is myself...

Sometimes i dont make the optimal play...others i make wrong calculations and dont kill my target...
Others i forget to play Flying tigers for free...OR add a free item to a "Better Equipped" unit...

And the worst of them all...not killing the opponent when able to do it...and end up losing!!! ARGHHHH!
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby carl124 » 26 Nov 2014, 13:53

Yep, done all those! The most annoying for me has been miscalculation of points, using 2 cards to kill an enemy card and missing the life points by one because under pressure I could not do the sums in my head!
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 03 Dec 2014, 12:01

Is there a point in asking and sending lifes trough facebook...?

I do it sometimes...and always send when i am asked...but now i have a huge number of lifes i have no reason to use...

Perhaps they are useful for whoever is trying to climb in the single player campaign...will wait for levels 140 to 150 to check...
Other than that, the 5 lifes limit is usually enough for any experimenting i do...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby DaemonSultan » 03 Dec 2014, 12:54

Assassin wrote:Is there a point in asking and sending lifes trough facebook...?

I do it sometimes...and always send when i am asked...but now i have a huge number of lifes i have no reason to use...

Perhaps they are useful for whoever is trying to climb in the single player campaign...will wait for levels 140 to 150 to check...
Other than that, the 5 lifes limit is usually enough for any experimenting i do...

I'm still trying 100 3stars for the reward, extra lives are useful to me somehow.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 04 Dec 2014, 10:38

DaemonSultan wrote:
Assassin wrote:Is there a point in asking and sending lifes trough facebook...?

I'm still trying 100 3stars for the reward, extra lives are useful to me somehow.

Ok...that is why i asked for a prize at 125...after 100 the single player campaign dies again...as i dont believe i can get 150 (particullary when there are only 140 levels :D ...but even afterwards)

I will send lifes whenever the app asks me to...i was just wondering if anybody was using them...or if it was one of those automatic things...tks.
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby jForsythe » 10 Mar 2015, 21:54

Please add me on facebook too, as i just tried a random pvp and I'm pretty sure he was cheating there was a few things durning the game that made me wonder.
But the last straw was when he played a card was a aircraft and it killed me was a tank that was immune to normal damage and the special ability he had was something that raised he's stats a bit.
So noway in hell should he of done over 12 damage to me. :shock:
Sorry for the rant but please add me so I don't have to risk playing with a cheater, FB name: Frank Wucherpfennig

Thank you.
jForsythe
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion