Add me in Facebook Thread

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Add me in Facebook Thread

Postby Assassin » 11 Mar 2015, 11:25

jForsythe wrote:Please add me on facebook too, as i just tried a random pvp and I'm pretty sure he was cheating there was a few things durning the game that made me wonder.
But the last straw was when he played a card was a aircraft and it killed me was a tank that was immune to normal damage and the special ability he had was something that raised he's stats a bit.
So noway in hell should he of done over 12 damage to me. :shock:
Sorry for the rant but please add me so I don't have to risk playing with a cheater, FB name: Frank Wucherpfennig

Thank you.

Dont really understand your issue...be aware that there are very dangerous cards...you have a cards database in the app.

There is a tank invulnerable to normal attack (Matilda), a card that raises player health (jap card...dont remeber the name)...didnt understand the airplane...
There are several ways to do 12 damage at once...even more...out of my head i i think the hetzer+1st Marines can do 11 damage ON THE FIRST TURN. Later in the game there are even deadlier combos...

IT MAY be cheating...but the game doesnt have a lot of it...it does have very powerful cards and some players that use them...
Assassin
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby 5Cats » 14 Mar 2015, 00:09

jForsythe wrote:But the last straw was when he played a card was a aircraft and it killed me was a tank that was immune to normal damage and the special ability he had was something that raised he's stats a bit.
So noway in hell should he of done over 12 damage to me. :shock:
Sorry for the rant but please add me so I don't have to risk playing with a cheater, FB name: Frank Wucherpfennig

Thank you.

Sounds like Kamikazi (5 or 7 points, cheap upgrade) and then the Brutality from a Tortoise (12 attack at r-2, minus your defense, will hurt your Leader) possibly?

Not cheating, just good cards at the right moment.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pzdjodelta » 22 May 2015, 05:28

Add me too
Jo delta
Qui ose gagne ! Who dares wins !
pzdjodelta
Private
Private