Player numbers...and PVP

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player numbers...and PVP

Postby Assassin » 18 Nov 2014, 17:42

young wrote:Hello assassin,

As you mentioned before, players on the top of the ranking is difficult to find an opponent. I recommend this game to my friend Leon (his cards are much stronger than me now :oops: ). We have talk about this situation. He said it took a long time to find an opponent and the opponents are usually you or others in the top 5 of the ranking. It makes him want to give up.

It also make me blue when i want to play but couldnot find an opponent.
(...)

As far as i remember Leon is a very tough player against which i always have a very hard time...i think i win (only) 50% of the matches or even less...and he is improving his deck...
So i don't know why he would want to give up...in the next ranking (after a reset) he will be a serious contender for top 5...

We are all improving decks (and gameplay)...and if the number of players keeps increasing i hope matches will much easier to find...but also harder to win as decks improve constantly...and much slower in the top (as better cards become rarer).
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby young » 20 Nov 2014, 02:17

Assassin wrote:

As you mentioned before, players on the top of the ranking is difficult to find an opponent. I recommend this game to my friend Leon (his cards are much stronger than me now :oops: ). We have talk about this situation. He said it took a long time to find an opponent and the opponents are usually you or others in the top 5 of the ranking. It makes him want to give up.

(...)

As far as i remember Leon is a very tough player against which i always have a very hard time...i think i win (only) 50% of the matches or even less...and he is improving his deck...
So i don't know why he would want to give up...in the next ranking (after a reset) he will be a serious contender for top 5...

We are all improving decks (and gameplay)...and if the number of players keeps increasing i hope matches will much easier to find...but also harder to win as decks improve constantly...and much slower in the top (as better cards become rarer).

Leon has lots of work to do in these days, so he doesnot have much time to wait for several minutes to have one PVP game.

I will also give up the PvP games until I get some new cards. I lost almost all the PVP games during this week (about 20 to 30 games). I found it's impossible to win a match with my current cards which makes me very upset. I will play the levels again to get more 3 stars and back to the PVP games after I improve my deck.
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DaemonSultan » 20 Nov 2014, 02:48

That really works, young. I had stopped playing PVPs for almost a month after the end of season 1, and restarted when I thought myself ready. I could win easily, and certainly. So now I have almost 75% of winrate.

By the way, I remember I lost a match with you yesterday.. Am I right?
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 20 Nov 2014, 11:43

young wrote:I will also give up the PvP games until I get some new cards. I lost almost all the PVP games during this week (about 20 to 30 games). I found it's impossible to win a match with my current cards which makes me very upset. I will play the levels again to get more 3 stars and back to the PVP games after I improve my deck.

I am guessing you had a good winning time before...from my experience, when you lose a lot you get easier opponents...and vice versa.

Bear in mind...i have "only" a 65% or so winning ratio...and almost 200 (yes...200) defeats...you cant let losing upset you...ranking rewards frequent players...i should know :)
Defeats also give gold...and you can only win if you play.

That said...i also stopped from time to time in order to test new cards or wait for some reward...

As a side note...i played against you a few times...you have a good enough deck...i agree it lacks some "punch" to play with top players (i.e. very strong cards)...but it is not that easy to beat you...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby young » 20 Nov 2014, 17:18

Losing is OK for me. It's a PvP game and people always losing. I played a lot and my winning ratio is just over half. But if be defeated all the games in 30 matches, you may lose confidence to play on. That what I experienced.
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 24 Nov 2014, 12:03

It seems Leon found the time :D ...like i predicted...he is already #5 and rising...

Of course when you get this far you will have tougher opponents...but he has a deck capable to beat anybody...

young wrote:
Assassin wrote:

(...)

Leon has lots of work to do in these days, so he doesnot have much time to wait for several minutes to have one PVP game.

I will also give up the PvP games until I get some new cards. I lost almost all the PVP games during this week (about 20 to 30 games). I found it's impossible to win a match with my current cards which makes me very upset. I will play the levels again to get more 3 stars and back to the PVP games after I improve my deck.
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby young » 24 Nov 2014, 15:36

Yes, he told me that. His decks are ever stronger than before because he got two legendary cards and several useful epic and rare from the 3stars rewards. He is quite a lucky guy.
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 24 Nov 2014, 17:34

young wrote:Yes, he told me that. His decks are ever stronger than before because he got two legendary cards and several useful epic and rare from the 3stars rewards. He is quite a lucky guy.

He has better luck than i do... :evil:

I got zero legendaries...and few EPICs good enough to be in the deck... :roll:

But if i think about the big picture i have little to complain :D
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Assassin » 25 Nov 2014, 16:13

young wrote:Losing is OK for me. It's a PvP game and people always losing. I played a lot and my winning ratio is just over half. But if be defeated all the games in 30 matches, you may lose confidence to play on. That what I experienced.

I guess your losing streak is over... :D :( :twisted:
(Nice game today)

If i remember correctly you have new cards (David and Maus) and are now able to do a lot more damage...there is nothing better to give confidence than a couple of strong legendaries :D

There is a fast growing number of very strong players now...opposition varies much more and each game is a "deadly" fight!!!!
(Now we just need some new PVP modes or something to add some "competition")
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby young » 25 Nov 2014, 16:44

Assassin wrote:
young wrote:Losing is OK for me. It's a PvP game and people always losing. I played a lot and my winning ratio is just over half. But if be defeated all the games in 30 matches, you may lose confidence to play on. That what I experienced.

I guess your losing streak is over... :D :( :twisted:
(Nice game today)

If i remember correctly you have new cards (David and Maus) and are now able to do a lot more damage...there is nothing better to give confidence than a couple of strong legendaries :D

There is a fast growing number of very strong players now...opposition varies much more and each game is a "deadly" fight!!!!
(Now we just need some new PVP modes or something to add some "competition")

Yes, I think we have some wonderful games today. The game which just done I think is so amzing (although I lost at last). My hp had below to ten for several times, and I reloaded for more than 40 hp I think. Quite a tough and interesting game, :lol:
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion