New Version: Wrong image for Matilda II card

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

New Version: Wrong image for Matilda II card

Postby nAFAI » 03 Nov 2014, 10:40

Hi all,

As carl124 mentioned the card Matilda II has the wrong image, it will be fixed on the next update, will keep you posted.

Thanks for your understanding!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: New Version: Wrong image for Matilda II card

Postby Assassin » 19 Nov 2014, 19:40

Why is it that the card is correct on the facebook version...but wrong on android...for the same user?

This applies to other features also...i went to facebook to collect the prizes for 3-stars...and i use them in Android...

This says good things about the multiplataform capabilities...but is a bit odd...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 19 Nov 2014, 20:06

Hey Assassin,

It's an interesting post, and I will take the chance to explain a bit more about the game being Multiplatform & Cross-Platform.

As you know the game is currently available in: iOS, Android, Facebook & Kongregate (Beta).Each platform is independent from the others and most of them have their own specific rules about submitting new game Updates, the one that outstands there is iOS which require Apple to review completly the build you want to submit before approving it, meaning in a 5 to 10 days delay before you can publish the update.

Taking all that into account, in order to the game to be a completly Cross-Platform game means that everygame must run the same PvP balance build. This usually means that even if we have the new Balance or new cards ready for all the platforms we cannot submit it untill Apple gives us green light after their revision.

As you see Apple is the most difficult platform to treat in terms of updates, but on the opposite Facebook is the easiest one, we can upload whatver update we want and the build is instantly put into production, meaning that it's perfect for us to do some Live testing about future features (of course none of this updates can touch anything Balance related) we used them basically as you point out, to check and test live the new features like achievements, visual and non-balance bug fixing. If you are familiar with the MMO games we could say that we use Facebook as our PBE Server (Platform in this case) everything we want to implement into the game we test it and polish it before in Facebook, since we are usually delayed by iOS this is perfect for us, as we also are able to polish the features before having to send several builds to Apple before an Update.

Hope this helps clarifying abit about our Multiplatform system, as a clarification everything you see in Facebook, you will surely see it on your Mobiles on the next update!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby DaemonSultan » 23 Nov 2014, 16:41

Wow, that implies many things. I didn't catch Facebook ver. Matilda had the correct picture, I'll take a look soon. By the way, when do we get the next update? This thread seems to have been a long time..
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nAFAI » 24 Nov 2014, 11:15

If everything goes well, we will send the update for revision this week, so hopefully it will be published early Next week! Will keep you posted and release the future patch notes once the build is waiting for approval!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to General Discussion