New Update - Balance & Craft Cards

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

New Update - Balance & Craft Cards

Postby mtormo » 28 May 2020, 08:48

Hello!

The new update brings some small balance changes (buffs) and a few new crafted cards.

Balance
- Brandernburger (Epic Elite & DIamond) stats increased
- M4 Sherman (Epic Elite) stats increased
- M4 Sherman (Diamond) gains the ability Brutality.
- T-60 (Diamond) stats increased.
- Valentine (Epic Elite) stats increased
- Valentine (Diamond) gains the ability Brutality.
- 143rd Infantry (All Rarities) stats increased
- 143rd Infantry (Diamond) gains the ability Japanese Comrade.
- Panzer VIII Maus (Diamond) ability reinforced improved.
- M22 Locust (Diamond) gains the ability American Comrade.
- Vasily Zaytsev (Legendary Elite & Diamond) health increased.
- Hiroo Onoda (Diamond) ability Japanese Comrade improved.
- 18th Division (Diamond) ability Improved Medic has been changed.
- Tortoise (Legendary Elite & Diamond) stats increased.
- Tortoise (Diamond) gains the ability British Comrade.
- HMS Hood (Diamond) ability Repair has been replaced.
- Type 1 Ho-Ni (Diamond) gains the ability Brutality.
- M4A3r3 ability Cleaning Front has been improved.
- Panzer III (Diamond) ability reinforced has been improved.
- Erich Hatmann (Legendary Elite & Diamond) ability Point Blank has been improved.
- Alexander Marinesko (All Rarities) sats increased.
- Stone Division (Diamond) stats increased.
- Zirkus Rosarius (Diamond) stats increased.
- M1 Helmet (Diamond) ability Improved Aid has been replaced.
- Building Materials (Diamond) stats increased.
- High Caliber (Diamond) ability Best Ammunition has been improved. Now affects all japanese cards.
- Type 99 (Epic Elite & Diamond) stats increased.
- Thicker Armor (Diamond) stats increased.
- War Room (Diamond) ability has been improved.

New Craft Cards
- Alamo scout
- Infantry howitzer
- 2nd marine division
- Crocodile
- First ELement
- A6m5 Zero
- M10 tank
- Calliope
- Superior Optics
- M101 Howitzer
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy

We're still waiting for the publishing but hopefully it won't take a lot of time.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: New Update - Balance & Craft Cards

Postby chuck » 28 May 2020, 11:21

Hello,

1st: Thanks for update and working on game, always nice to see new cards and improvements

2nd: Those US tanks improve you considered as needed? They were very strong before and now more stronger again? My opinion is that there are another decks they need more improving. But probably different angle of sight on problem.

3rd: You could consider some counter spy ability in game. Previous update you brought spy ability very widely for use across all decks. As a counter against spy you brought "healing ability" which was supposed to bring back spied abilities. Unfortunately this "healing abilities" absolutly don't work. When attack or health excess basic stats than it is not healing but damaging units, because it reduces stats to basic. When items equipped and when unit not spied than healing erase ability from items. I know you told it is indeed. Maybe it is me, but i can't get it why it should be so. I think you could bring to game some counter against spy.
chuck
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 28 May 2020, 13:11

chuck wrote:Hello,

1st: Thanks for update and working on game, always nice to see new cards and improvements

2nd: Those US tanks improve you considered as needed? They were very strong before and now more stronger again? My opinion is that there are another decks they need more improving. But probably different angle of sight on problem.

3rd: You could consider some counter spy ability in game.

Agree with 1 and 2...not quite sure (yet) what was improved on US tanks, but they were already one of the strongest decks...

Dont fully agree with 3. Wider Spy was necessary as many cards had no counter...and Meteor was being used on ALL DECKS, at least now i see a lot less meteor and a lot more different spy cards.

I also use healing as a counter to Spy. It works on many instances, usually BEFORE UPGRADING the card, like with Bowfin, Ramcke, King George V, etc...

Not sure if this update fixed the effect were Healing would destroy effect of functional equipment, but THIS SHOULD BE FIXED.

If heal fixes spyed equipment is more debatable...not sure on this...devs should check the pros and cons.
Same to stats...spy doenst reduce stats...actually i think an interesting game feature is the player having to decide what to do with the spied unit that still has a lot of attack...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Dicksharpe » 28 May 2020, 13:17

Hahahaha zirkus dia stats increased!! I expect everyone will play it now then!!

Talk about keep ur paymasters happy :lol:
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby sgt_tom » 28 May 2020, 14:06

chuck wrote:When items equipped and when unit not spied than healing erase ability from items.

Assassin wrote:Not sure if this update fixed the effect were Healing would destroy effect of functional equipment, but THIS SHOULD BE FIXED.

Very serious bug indeed!

@Dear Developers,

Could you please fix this ASAP?
sgt_tom
Private
Private

Postby blitz » 28 May 2020, 15:05

sgt_tom wrote:
chuck wrote:When items equipped and when unit not spied than healing erase ability from items.

Assassin wrote:Not sure if this update fixed the effect were Healing would destroy effect of functional equipment, but THIS SHOULD BE FIXED.

Very serious bug indeed!

@Dear Developers,

Could you please fix this ASAP?
I totally agree.
Dicksharpe wrote:Hahahaha zirkus dia stats increased!! I expect everyone will play it now then!!
Though I have 2 Zirkus now, I gotta say the dia version of this card is way too powerful compared to other dia invincible cards.
blitz
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 28 May 2020, 16:01

blitz wrote:
Dicksharpe wrote:Hahahaha zirkus dia stats increased!! I expect everyone will play it now then!!
Though I have 2 Zirkus now, I gotta say the dia version of this card is way too powerful compared to other dia invincible cards.

Actually...Zirkus is NOT in my "i hate this" list...but tbh i rarely see it.
Just for the sake of discussing the phrase above...isn't the British Havoc better? (Dont remmeber the name...it is Dia, invicinble, 1+AP on promote and free equip on entry)
Not to mention KgV which i am SURE is better than Zirkus...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Dicksharpe » 28 May 2020, 18:45

That's my point assa only 1 or possibly 2 players have it and I reality can't see many players ever getting enough copies for dia, why does it need stats improving? Double damage, spy and immune already and now stats increased?!

In my opinion is a joke :lol:
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Super! » 28 May 2020, 19:27

Dicksharpe wrote:That's my point assa only 1 or possibly 2 players have it and I reality can't see many players ever getting enough copies for dia, why does it need stats improving? Double damage, spy and immune already and now stats increased?!

In my opinion is a joke :lol:

To be honest Zirkus was weak and now its not great either.

Assassin wrote:Actually...Zirkus is NOT in my "i hate this" list...but tbh i rarely see it.
Just for the sake of discussing the phrase above...isn't the British Havoc better? (Dont remmeber the name...it is Dia, invicinble, 1+AP on promote and free equip on entry)
Not to mention KgV which i am SURE is better than Zirkus...

We share the same point of view Assa.

My 1st card in my hate list is definitely Bowfin and i play it myself, that card is the definition of OP and many players have it! :D

Cheers
Super!
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby blitz » 28 May 2020, 19:30

What's more, the update brought a swap version of dia Great Gustav. This card is quite strange, 'cause I don't think the player who has a dia Great Gustav will swap it into the version with 'unshakable' ability, which makes it always cost 3 action points when promoted.
blitz
Private
Private

Next

Return to General Discussion