Next Update Information

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Next Update Information

Postby Super! » 21 Mar 2020, 15:31

Q: "How many Spy units should Dynamo AI use?"
FS: "Yes!"

Will the next update change the general idea and structure of the AI deck? Because this raid is simply put disgusting. And no, I'm not exaggerating. I feel disgusted playing it. There's absolutely nothing to stop the spy ability, and once it cripples any unit, it cannot do much, because it can't break through the invulnerables. Is this design intentional? If so, then I'd like to know why the available raids are limited, because I want to skip this one.

Just to make one thing very clear: raids are NOT fun to play.

Cheers
Super!
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aine » 05 Apr 2020, 06:38

Jesus christ, remove Confusion from German raid deck, this card is fucking bonkers, don't you see that? It destroys the whole board and resets the raid, it's the Fog Ship all over once again. Why you need to be so stubborn about it? Don't you see that it's ruining the raid?
I stopped supporting the game financially for the very reason that raids suck, but I think I'll degrade my Kong rating. If you don't listen to your customers, maybe you'll listen to their silence.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 06 Apr 2020, 08:11

Hello,

I've tried in the past to explain when the AI uses that card and they're only some limited scenarios when the AI plays it. While we believe that players can adjust and have the opportunity to prevent it, as always we are open to review it when we balance the raids again.

Honestly speaking, trying to threat us with a bad review is not the best idea to empower your idea or give us feedback.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 06 Apr 2020, 10:14

mtormo wrote:While we believe that players can adjust and have the opportunity to prevent it, as always we are open to review it when we balance the raids again.

Honestly speaking, trying to threat us with a bad review is not the best idea to empower your idea or give us feedback.

I don't see how players can "adjust" or "prevent" it...you may have a clear algorithm...you even explained it...but it doesn't really work like that...
Players play the raid and "hope" it doesn't happen...

Mass confusion effectively clears the deck and nullifies the rest of the raid...with player having little he can do to prevent it...
The main issue here is "frustration". After 3 or so turns creating a good attack, have it destroyed by a "almost impossible" to prevent card is frustrating...
In your defense...mass confusion is in fact a rare occurrence...and the amount of damage in this specific raid is ON AVERAGE adequate...but still annoying when it happens...and i really dont think it is a good card to give to the AI...the "all or nothing" effect is annoying beyond its use...

That said...raids ON AVERAGE are working better...so hoping the next update moves them a bit closer to being fun ;)
Some players have "shorter" tempers or patience and/or playstyles that collide harder with raid design i guess...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Aine » 09 Apr 2020, 19:56

Not listening to your customers is not a good idea either.

You may have explained the reason behind Confusion already, but it's still a bad reason.
But I'm done speaking to the deaf ears, I already shortened my daily involvement solely to raids not even bothering to play fifty units, so if I can finally drop out completely like 5Cats, Steiner, Skuzi, or Schizo1 did, so be it.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Previous

Return to General Discussion