Postby Geenoff » 16 Jun 2014, 19:14

Hello all
I want to say that this is one of the best war games
But please you do something with PVP
This system is simply bad
For several days I try to play at PVP and unsuccessfully
Very hard to Find an opponent
"It kills that game"
Please do something about this problem and we will continue to spend money on this game please
My nickname is RAMBOV
Geenoff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: PVP system

Postby nAFAI » 17 Jun 2014, 14:35

Hello RamboV,

Thanks for your kind words toward the game, we are making our best to address the point you make and I will take this opportunity to explain you all what is currently holding us back and our Attack Plan for the next months.

As I mentioned a week ago, Apple is holding up our new update, they recently made a huge change in their policies and we have been working hard to adapt the game to those new policies and we have been struggling so far on getting our last version approved because of that. It's a pitty becasue this new version apart from being localized to German, Russian and French, will provide 2 additional campaigns with 20 new leves and a new game Mode: Supremacy.

We expect to be able to release the next build by next week, hopefully we are able to deliver everything Apple ask from us this week.

With this change we will increase the pool of players by a little bit since the game will be available in 3 different languages and we will reach more players, I still estimate it won't be enough yet to completly solve the issue of not enough players in pvp, in order to completly address that we have been working really hard on our next plan.

We have been working really close with our server guys to finish the Android version of the game and the Web browser of the game by this month, Android version is almost finished, and we expect to launch it live early next week, this will boost the pool of player hugely, because the game will be completly available for tablets and android phones on top of that, the Web browser version is coming really soon and we expect to have that be the end of this month, coinciding also with our first British units coming live too...

So as you can see we are aware that currently the PvP is not accesible enough, the lack of players makes finding an online match really difficult and the experience is not satisfactory. But we have been working really hard and we expect to have this solved by the end of the month, we have already tested the crossplatofrm pvp between Android devices and iOS devices and it works perfectly, including too the PC version too! So bear with us, I can assure you that by the end of the month the game will be completly revamped and you will at last be able to experience the real PvP.

Cheers and thanks again everyone of you for your support so far, you guys rock!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Geenoff » 17 Jun 2014, 16:51

Thanks for the answer I'm waiting for the new update :!:
Geenoff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ilya » 07 Jul 2014, 12:33

Last couple weeks PvP matchmaking works strange. It frequently can't find match when 2 or 3 players in the queue. And very often when message shown about opponent was found but you was away. But it all happens on PvP screen without any activity, only waiting for a match.
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Geenoff » 07 Jul 2014, 13:20

I had the same thing a few times
One day I play a few battles and the next day is a hard playing this game even someone waiting in the queue :?: :?: :?:
Geenoff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 07 Jul 2014, 14:25

Hey Ilya,

The main issue you both are having problems with while finding PvP matches is mostly caused because of your Rating difference between you and the other players, if players in queue are below 1000 Rating you rarely are going to be matched with them as your rating is much more higher than them, this is normal and is to avoid stomps to low level players.

Nevertheless the AFK error you are seing while in the PvP screen that seems not normal at all, can you try explain further when this is happening? is just randomly while waiting in the PvP screen without no accept match popup appearing?

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby ilya » 07 Jul 2014, 14:31

Yes, it is randomly appear sometimes in last couple of weeks. But today this is enormous like disaster. I see it all day, see it right now. I think for today it was already around 20 times and goes on…
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 07 Jul 2014, 14:45

Really, really strange, and you never see the match found pop-up at all? I've been testing the queue and is working correctly, maybe it's something with the ratings or similar... I'm going to have a look at it and keep you informed! Have you tried restart the app by any chances?

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby ilya » 07 Jul 2014, 15:00

Today we played several matches with Rambov, 3 or 4 times, can't remember exactly. And another experience today is enormous number of "…opponent was found but you was away, try more".
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 07 Jul 2014, 15:15

Ok,

We may have spotted the issue on our side, good news is that it seems we can fix it without an update of the game. Can you guys investigate further and tell me if it happens again from now on?

EDIT: This fix is for the Error message saying you were AFK when a match was found!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion