Raids after update

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raids after update

Postby Aine » 14 Dec 2019, 09:40

If I may come with yet another feedback, then it would be really cool if you could remove at least one Brandenbrurgers from Neptune. The mission is already ugly enough when I got my units destroyed one after the other, but the fact that they heal 30 dmg out of 200 I dealt is driving me nuts.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aine » 15 Dec 2019, 07:51

Seriously, I need to make a spreadsheet of Not To Play raids. This would sav me so much time.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aine » 25 Jan 2020, 07:49

Genuine question: are you (the developers) satisfied with how Operation Dynamo works? Because this raid is terible. The AI has far too many indestructible and spy units, it's absolutely impossible to break through this combination. Even at EASY level, I got issues to deal 300 dmg. There's no way how to kill the titanium units. And there's no way how to fly over them, blitz around them or trample through them, too.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Assassin » 25 Jan 2020, 10:07

Aine wrote:Genuine question: are you (the developers) satisfied with how Operation Dynamo works? Because this raid is terible. The AI has far too many indestructible and spy units, it's absolutely impossible to break through this combination. Even at EASY level, I got issues to deal 300 dmg. There's no way how to kill the titanium units. And there's no way how to fly over them, blitz around them or trample through them, too.

Genuine Answer. Our platoon did all 4 dynamo raids (plus midway). I expect to do the same individually (4 of each). Not the most entertaining of raids...but doable if you have/use a good german air deck.

Not saying it is ok and/or fun...but a bit difficult to say "absolutely impossible". EASY/MEDIUM should be easier...not everyone can make a strong deck...but would also like to know devs view on the matter.

Like many raids...it has a tilting point...where your deck gets strong enough and you manage to keep the cards alive and then it is your deck that is hard to stop (for the AI).
Only card i have to kill "titanium" units is plastic explosives (platoon mates may use noborito, fear and nosb), otherwise i try to go trough (blitz) or over (planes) them. AI for some reason prefers to use spy on promoter planes (Uhu) so i put key equip on others...many times it works.

P.S. I dont care if i am on ignore...idea is to provide info for players with similar complaints...not even sure if you (Aine) read this as i didn't check if there is a real "ignore" feature in forum...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 27 Jan 2020, 09:02

Hello,

Genuine question: are you (the developers) satisfied with how Operation Dynamo works?

As I mentioned before, we're working in some balance/reward changes for raids in the next update (it will be available between this week and the next one), give them a try after the update as you can expect some important changes.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 27 Jan 2020, 19:00

mtormo wrote:Hello,

Genuine question: are you (the developers) satisfied with how Operation Dynamo works?

As I mentioned before, we're working in some balance/reward changes for raids in the next update (it will be available between this week and the next one), give them a try after the update as you can expect some important changes.

Regards,

Cool! I'm not sure if the reward needs rework, but the design is pretty harsh. I own pretty reasonable deck, but I still struggle, IDK if/how the new players can defeat this raid. Especially the spies are powerful.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Previous

Return to General Discussion