Raids after update

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raids after update

Postby Assassin » 01 Jul 2019, 17:54

Bear in mind...the aleutian/midway is way easier than all others...pretty sure not the devs intention to use it as benchmark...some top players can finish expert solo with 3 tickets...

New players are NOT supposed to try HARD raids...hell...i don't do many and i have a good deck...

I complain a lot in forum...just posted a complaint about something else...just saying raids are NOT a problem right now..
Newbies do easy raids...vets do expert...and lots middle ground...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Aine » 01 Jul 2019, 18:49

dino66 wrote:Hi Friends,
Just for statistics: Yesterday on Aleutian easy raid my first ticket - around 1000 dmg, my second ticket - around 500 dmg = around 1500 dmg
On Neptune easy raid with all four tickets - around 1700 dmg. I didn't finished the Neptune raid. This is madness.
I play with German diamond planes and tanks deck.

Similar results here.

I deal anywhere from 600 to 1200 per ticket on Aleutian (no matter the difficulty) with German diamond planes.
I'm not sure about other raids (I don't really play them that much), but Hard and Expert are mostly unplayable, and someties even Medium sucks with 100 dmg/tick.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby dino66 » 01 Jul 2019, 22:45

Hi Friends,
I had a mistake. This dmg are for Overlord easy raid not for Aleutan.
Just for statistics: Yesterday on Overlord easy raid my first ticket - around 1000 dmg, my second ticket - around 500 dmg = around 1500 dmg
On Neptune easy raid with all four tickets - around 1700 dmg. I didn't finished the Neptune raid. This is madness.
I play with German diamond planes and tanks deck.
dino66
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Aine » 02 Jul 2019, 05:54

One issue still wasn't addressed, that of the AI's starting hands and its deck building limits. I'm not really good at statistics, but I'd like to know how is it possible for the AI to start with its one-of Horten every two games out of three.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 02 Jul 2019, 09:23

Hello,

It works similar to a player, each time the AI receives 6 cards randomly (that's the reason that sometimes the AI doesn't use all the action points because it has only items and orders).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 05 Jul 2019, 06:10

mtormo wrote:It works similar to a player...

Clearly.

I love how it always dropped the Horten in a different slot, so that there's no reason to doubt that it played THREE Hortens during ONE Easy ticket.

I've heard that Hearthstone is kinda nice and friendly game.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 05 Jul 2019, 08:17

Hello,

The chance to get the card is the same to a player, the only exceptions would be if by mistake we added two legendaries on the same deck as we had this problem in the past with some Historical Missions. You probably see that card played a lot, because the AI tends to play the "highest" valuable card, in this case legendary cards.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby halev » 05 Jul 2019, 08:46

Developers, have you considered such an option so that the card played after destroying at least 1 move does not fall out again? I think this would improve the situation not only in missions, raids but also in PvP. Imagine when your opponent drops three frames in a row to Ramke or other dangerous cards. This decides the outcome of the battle, and nothing depends on you. The effect of randomness is very large. What do you think about this? The distribution option offered by me looks like a card played and removed from the table that goes to the bottom of the deck and cannot be played immediately on the next turn. Think about it.
Founder of platoon "PKKA". Nick "maksim".
Sorry for my mistakes, machine translation.
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aine » 05 Jul 2019, 09:00

mtormo wrote:Hello,

The chance to get the card is the same to a player, the only exceptions would be if by mistake we added two legendaries on the same deck as we had this problem in the past with some Historical Missions. You probably see that card played a lot, because the AI tends to play the "highest" valuable card, in this case legendary cards.

Regards,

Well, but the issue isn't that the aI plays good cards, and in fact it's only reasonable that it plays to win. The issue is that when I play against AI, it drops Horten on turn1 in roughly 2/3 cases, and in the above example it happens to drop it on turn1, followed by another two drops during the same one ticket. I'm not good in statistics, but something is not quite right.
You should either check the AI deck for how many Hortens does it have, or maybe fix the shuffler, as it is mathematically impossible for the AI to get the damned Horten this often.

https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/kmliu/m ... lator.html
Ok, so for one Horten in six cards drawn from 30-cards deck, it's a 20% chance, right?

https://deckstats.net/deck-19575644-10f ... b5f84.html
They say it's 23%. edit: they count a 7-card starting hand.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 08 Jul 2019, 08:32

Hello,

Yes, the chance to get a card usually has 20% chance (on firs turn) with the exception if the deck has multiple cards of the AI has less than 30 cards (some levels, specially in low levels have less cards). There's no problem on this Raid (I've checked the deck) and this is "normal behaviour".

About the damage done on this raid, we did a lot of changes specially on easy raids (and we added always in the rotation one of the easiest raids available for new players) and players can complete several raids without any problem.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion