PvP suggestions

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

PvP suggestions

Postby sleonardo » 21 May 2014, 18:57

1. At some point, you may want to have separate PvP rooms particularly for those that want to have full faction play as opposed to a mixed deck. I played against a player that had full German deck and I felt bad that I had a mixed deck. It was relatively easy to beat him. I also have a full Japanese deck that could have gone one-on-one with him if I've known. Many things can be explored here such as Axis deck, Allied deck. Definitely there needs to be a way to give incentive to play a full faction deck or a half deck (Axis, Allied). In other TCG games I've seen, mixed decks gets a penalty (for example 1 less action point or the oppose, full decks get 1 bonus action point). Ranking can be separate too by faction...

2. Maybe there is a need to for a separate Ranked and also unranked PVP rooms.

3. Allow for other people to go into an ongoing PVP game just to watch...
sleonardo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: PvP suggestions

Postby ilya » 26 May 2014, 14:04

Chat messages fly away and disappear very fast. Sometimes it hard to read. And on turn begins messages is overlapped by laying cards.
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: PvP suggestions

Postby nAFAI » 26 May 2014, 17:10

Hey Ilya,

We have increased the time messages appear in the screen by 2 seconds, so it should be better now.

As for your suggestion sleonardo, thanks for them!

The themed Deck battles seems like a very fun ladder system and definetly something that sounds interesting, we will see what we can do once we have more spare time! Spectator mode is also a very good suggestion and something we discussed here, not an easy feature but something we will add to our wish list!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to General Discussion