Exclusive Kickstarter Cards

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Exclusive Kickstarter Cards

Postby sleonardo » 14 May 2014, 18:51

Can someone tell me what the exclusive kickstarter cards are?

4 different? One for each country? Are they Epic? abilities and stats?
sleonardo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Exclusive Kickstarter Cards

Postby nAFAI » 15 May 2014, 10:10

Now that I've read a few comments about the Kickstarter Exclusive Cards I want to clarify this.

Kickstarter cards in the end are not exclsuive, we thought that they could harm too much the balance of the game by being only achievable by a temporal event, therefore the big majority of players wouldn't have the chance of obtaining them. Therefore what initially was going to be exclusive, they are obtainable for everyone, the kickstarter cards are: Mosing-Nagant, Flammpanzer I, A6M3 Zero, Flying Tigers.

Every Backer was rewarded with those cards depending on their pledge but as you have seen all the cards are obtainable via packs and many of you already got them.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sleonardo » 15 May 2014, 15:10

A suggestion on when you want to give exclusive cards...

You can still give out the unit/ability/order with the same stats. However, you can make the card look a little different (e.g., different image of the unit/ability/order). That way you give some form of special thanks but at the same time you still maintain game balance.
sleonardo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 19 May 2014, 13:48

That's a good suggestion sleonardo,

Now it's a bit late but maybe in the future we add some kind of achievement or special membership cards with those details, definetly something we are able to do in the future!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to General Discussion