New Update

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

New Update

Postby Domination » 25 Sep 2018, 12:51

Ok we look

German:
Messerschmitt ME 163 KOMET(DIA,Crafted): rly nice new card for the german aircraft its look great , nice abilitys
Wolfslair(dia): Looks very great, end of turn 2+/2+ and next turn promote its great combo
Uboat 96 (dia): its ok not the best for dia but in a top German Navy deck easy to use
Bomber Squadron (dia) : very great card for the german aircraft, its give the german aircraft massiv Push

USA:
Uss Gato (dia): its a nice push for the US navy, very great card
B29 Superfortress (dia): Biggest crap, no one will build this card its the same like on crafted with a littlebit more def and attack ( its a LEGENDARY CARD)
Shipyard (dia): its ok but not rly good in pvp, i think thats a card for a raid not more
USA hasnt a new order

Russian:
Night Witches (dia): very great push for the russian aircraft, its a creat balance card
Tupolev G-5 (dia, crafted): great push for the rus navy, i think thats make the rus navy to a very strong deck
Marat (dia): Perfect Backline supporter with his new ability
Enemy at gates (dia): its a great card for all infantery Decks,

Japan:
Bunker (dia): its a good card but in my eyes not a Dia card, but its a creat push for the jap inf
Konoe Shidan (dia): nice new legendary card, thats makes the Jap INF very strong, good for fast Kills
Type 1 HO-NI I (dia): first look isnt a good dia, but can be used well in many situations
Last Standing (dia): thats a rly nice card this card pushes the Jap inf so damm i think, this card will be crucial to the game

Brit;
HMS Nelson (dia,crafted): this card was on normal very strong with sabotage to all cards, but on dia, he is a mighty weapon and raises the brit navy very much
Supermarine Spitfire (dia): Not a rly good Dia card, on tier3 its a good deploy card
Hms Prince of Wales (dia,crafted): its my favorit card perfect push for the brit navy, extra point, ship destroyer, invicible, what more do you want
War Room (dia): Its a great card for all decks very nice order, We will see this card very often

Conclusion:

Germans become a great push for the aircraft
Usa become a push for the navy but only useable card, B29 is the biggest CRAP, like so many dia card of the usa, and no new Order!!!!!!!
Russian becomes a nice Navy Push and a great supporter for his airplane
Japan unbelievably good Inf push
Brit becomes the greates cards of this Update, the Brit navy is in my eyes the new Number 1

thanks for the update, i think its was rly hard again for USA, and no the US INF isnt GOOD, its fast Dia Deck but in longtime not strong enough
Domination
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to General Discussion