Bugs everywhere?

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Bugs everywhere?

Postby Fightan » 14 May 2014, 12:34

First barbarrosa cannot be played the 24 hr clock resets itself again n again *MODERATED*
And two i spent $35+ on this game,it kept telling me purchase failed pls try again later,so i kept trying and same msg over n over,but infact it was charging me and not giving me the cards,so i want ither my money back or the cards or packs i bought n dint get and i want it asafp...*MODERATED* ,my game name is Fightan give me the cards/packs i bought or my money. :evil:

**This message has been moderated to follow the forum rules.
Fightan
Private
Private

Re: Bugs everywhere?

Postby nAFAI » 14 May 2014, 13:52

Hey Fightan,

First of all please accept our deepest apologies. On the previous game version we were experiencing an issue with Apple and the Purchases, we already notified Apple and just after your message we released an Update with the version 1.1.6 that should fix the principal issues with the App Purchases. On a side note, the issue with map unlocking should also be fixed in today's update v1.1.6.

In order to attend your request we are able to reimburse your Packs so you can find them in the game, but on the other hand, we are not able to refund any money since it's Apple who deals with the transactions, what we can offer to you is to reimburse you the packs you didn't recieve. In case you want a money refund you should go through Apple Customer Support.

In case you are fine and you want us to reimburse your purchases, we will need you to write us a mail to info@frozenshard.com and forward us the receipt from Apple from the purchases you didn't recieve.

Again, our deepest apologies for the inconveniences, this issue should be completly fixed on today's update v1.1.6.

Best regards,
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Fightan » 14 May 2014, 19:36

Thx for the responce, first of all just to say i was enjoying the game but after waiting for 3 consecutive days for barbarrosa to unlock( keeps reseting to 24hrs)spending almost $50 of which $35+ i did not receive a thing,on a gamers point of view i have lost total interest.Still ive sent the receipts of the cards/packs whatever that
i did not receive to indicated mail.
My game name account is Rob.
Anyways thx for answering.
Fightan
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 14 May 2014, 20:26

Hey Fightan,

I can totally understand your frustration and as it was towards two of the most basics cores of the game, the game experience and the purchases, so again accept our apologies for that, those two bugs should be fixed in todays Update and it was unfortunate that you managed to experience both.

I think we have already contacted you through mail answering your request and confirming your username as I think I saw you in a PvP game with the game Fightan instead of Rob.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Fightan » 15 May 2014, 05:36

Yes sry it is Fightan not Rob.
I v'e updated the game with latest update,But
Once again barbarrosa has reset itself to another 24hrs and thats with the new update,so going onto my 4rth or 5th 24 hr reset again.
Btw you might have seen me on waiting list of pvp matches,but it dosent allow me acces i have yet not played one pvp match out of seriously like 60 times or more.It has taken me to a few matches but then it justkicks me out for no reason with the msg you have left the match or you have no internet,which i totally have(at home on an ipad mini retina with 20 gig wifi line speed).
So what can i say,besides the enormous frustration i have not much more.
Fightan
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 15 May 2014, 09:01

Cheers, thanks for clarifying!

We have contacted you by mail with the reimburses and the map unlock. About the PvP, we have still a small pool of players, and since both players have to accept the game before the match starts currently is being a bit difficult to create a PvP match. We are waiting to have a solid and stable build before hitting the marketing campaign, so if everything goes well with this week update we will activate it for the end of the month and greatly increase the pool of players.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Fightan » 15 May 2014, 12:26

Yeah,thx Nafai for your hlp,
Checked game and received all the missing packs,plus FINALLY PLAYED BARBARROSA after 4 days of wait.
I gota say you guys are on the ball,great custommer support not expecting it so thx.
Hopefully the pvp thing ill get solved and ill be able to play pvp soon.
Just take the chance to ask one quick question what do you do if you get two identical legendary cards,since i imagine for game ballancing you cannot have two legendarys on same deck?
Yes thats right opened my packs got 2 identicall legendary cards im unlucky even on this.
Thx for your help.
Best Regards
Fightan
Private
Private

Postby ilya » 25 May 2014, 13:23

Bugs not everywhere, but exist.

'Code Interception' for all enemies sometimes works strange and partly. And in 1vs1 split screen it seems didn't work at all.

And one time I saw strange behaviour with spy ability in singleplayer mission — my spy remove abilities from enemy unit with 'Blitzkrieg' ('Panther' or 'Lehr Division', I don't remember), ability's icons dissapeared, but on enemy's turn this tank (it was not promoted) attack directly me through my unit.
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ilya » 04 Jun 2014, 08:48

Yesterday I encountered some issue couple times. Usually I get to the PvP, take a place in a queue, choose deck for PvP (for example slot number 1), and then start 1vs1 with other decks (for example slots number 5 vs 2). If someone accept match while I playing 1vs1 then I start PvP with deck from slot 1. It is always was ok, but not yesterday, when I started PvP with deck from slot 2 which I choose for 1vs1. Only thing is changed recently is I unlock all 5 slots for decks and began use it in 1vs1 too. This is stable reproducible issue for me.
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 04 Jun 2014, 13:31

Hey Ilya,

Thanks for spotting this, it can be caused as you say once you have unlocked all the 5 Decks. We will look into it and will fix it for the next update. (Not this week update which should come tomorrow or friday but next week! :p)

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion