Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby Jagor » 24 Sep 2014, 20:23

some Cards which are important in Pve ( Missions )

Superior Optics
Tokarev Svt-40
all Sniper Cards
Unit Stays and take no Dmg( if Attack is higher then defence from enemy), so you can upgrade it.
For Destroy Missions

Captured
1 or all enemys cant attack till your next Turn.
For Survive Missions

also useful:
Spying ( disable all abilities ) when the enemy card is full upgraded.
incapcitated ( reduce Dmg by 5 or 15 )
I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks!
Jagor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JordanBei » 25 Sep 2014, 22:42

I am struck on level 74.
I came close to beating it a few times
The difficulty is just too high and with new levels coming soon I can only think it gets even harder
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 26 Sep 2014, 11:29

JordanBei wrote:I am struck on level 74.
The difficulty is just too high and with new levels coming soon I can only think it gets even harder

It gets harder...much harder...but not on all levels...some are easier...at least until 100 or 110...

Your deck should also get better...but on average you will require more atempts per level...and to play some PVP in order to buy cards...

I am in level 116 or so...some players have finished all 140...it is possible...but it becomes a bit frustating...

However...it is mostly free (if you chose it to be)...so i guess we can't complain (much) :)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby DaemonSultan » 26 Sep 2014, 11:57

Assassin wrote:
JordanBei wrote:I am struck on level 74.

It gets harder...much harder...but not on all levels...some are easier...at least until 100 or 110...

Your deck should also get better...but on average you will require more atempts per level...and to play some PVP in order to buy cards...

I am in level 116 or so...some players have finished all 140...it is possible...but it becomes a bit frustating...

However...it is mostly free (if you chose it to be)...so i guess we can't complain (much) :)

Perhaps they spent 35$ to reach level 140.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby wolf » 26 Sep 2014, 14:28

I spend 0,89 cent 2 or 3 times to get a few extra turns in the destroy missions that require to kill x tanks, planes etc. because the ai wouldn't play the units needed and I got rly pissed. The kill the enemy missions were rather easy with the right cards (machine gun units and pump effects).
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby DaemonSultan » 16 Oct 2014, 17:55

I suggest Daily Reward timer, I sometimes miss to check it everyday.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dugrim » 25 Oct 2014, 16:20

I would change Marshall baton in a 0/1 item at every level, like the M2: blitzkrieg is as good as machine gun in my opinion.
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win.
Dugrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 10 Dec 2014, 13:59

I think there should be a way to "recover" units that are fully upgraded but have been disabled someway...
Some games become crowded by useless fully upgraded units but that cannot be removed...
The problem is not balance...but interest...the game becomes sluggish...

Eventually a "Restore" option that replaces "Promote" and restores the unit to full strengh...evetually at the price of the latest update...
OR...the possibility to kill our own units...
OR...a card that allows these actions...a armaggedon type card or a restore card...

I dont know the best solution...but the problem is becoming apparent with the new game prolonging cards and strategies...
It is not that frequent...but it does occur from time to time...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 10 Dec 2014, 18:40

Assassin wrote:I think there should be a way to "recover" units that are fully upgraded but have been disabled someway...
Some games become crowded by useless fully upgraded units but that cannot be removed...
The problem is not balance...but interest...the game becomes sluggish...

Eventually a "Restore" option that replaces "Promote" and restores the unit to full strengh...evetually at the price of the latest update...
OR...the possibility to kill our own units...
OR...a card that allows these actions...a armaggedon type card or a restore card...

I dont know the best solution...but the problem is becoming apparent with the new game prolonging cards and strategies...
It is not that frequent...but it does occur from time to time...

We completly agree with this, and we foresaw that with our last balancing, that's why you can expect something along the lines of your suggestions in the next incoming cards.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby wolf » 10 Dec 2014, 19:38

It would be cool if you would make it possible to use several commands on your own units aswell. Destroying your own units or using spying to remove a captured effect would add some more complexity.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion