Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby FFI_Normandi » 24 May 2019, 13:58

Kuznetsov Legendary card. It's written (in the french version and i try to translate it) that this card has a chance to hit twice.
a chance?? 50% 25%? is it possible to have an idea? (for me, it's less than 25% with cards that show the same skill)

And is it because the forum is hidden for most players that there's no much activity on it?
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 24 May 2019, 17:11

FFI_Normandi wrote:Kuznetsov Legendary card. It's written (in the french version and i try to translate it) that this card has a chance to hit twice.
a chance?? 50% 25%? is it possible to have an idea? (for me, it's less than 25% with cards that show the same skill)

And is it because the forum is hidden for most players that there's no much activity on it?

My experience is about 50% chance...perspective affects perception as "when you really need it" it seems to never do 2x...but when the opponent uses it it seems the contrary ;)

Curious on actual number...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby FFI_Normandi » 24 May 2019, 22:34

you're right assassin! perspective...
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 27 May 2019, 08:48

Hello,

The chance is 50% to "cast" the ability twice. In the future you can expect more abilities with the chance to cast multiple times the ability.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 28 May 2019, 07:00

ok! so then , why don't you clearly write it on the card instead of "a chance"? It should be helpful for players.
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 28 May 2019, 09:03

Hello,

We'll update the ability's description with the 50% chance information.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 28 May 2019, 13:36

that's nice! ^^

Another suggestion. It is now possible to choose a map from your new panel for the solo campaign. It's a good improvement! Will it be possible to also include the icon (the symbol) of the rank of the commander (sergeant, major…)? directly on the mini maps? This could give a better view to players that are not familiar with military rankings (and make them dream about...). i.e. If i want to become an army general, i have to reach level 160 :mrgreen:

(the ideas beneath that are that when we play pvp, we encounter players that are not in a platoon and we have very few informations about them. Another thing is that on the solo panel, it will be possible to directly see the rankings that will be awarded when we'll reach a certain level).

Also, in the french version of the game, the levels of the solo campaign are written (normal, difficult and "maitriser"). I just started this third one and i discovered that weekly or monthly missions refers to "Expert" instead of "maîtriser". Since days (weeks?) i was trying to get the awards… could it be modified accordingly?

For pvp, missions and raid, in the game, we have a round mini-picture circled by some artwork. Won't it be possible to have different ones? I explain... On the monthly/weekly missions, lot of them are relative to missions/raid...but all of them (except maybe pvp which have a gold one?) are circled by a gray or silver artwork. It could help to directly know to what it refers to. Maybe, gold, silver and bronze or copper cirle for pvp/mission/raid? (and thus, the same in the monthly mission panel).

Sorry to bother you with these things and with my poor english level...I try to do my best ^^
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 29 May 2019, 08:03

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to give us your feedback.

First of all about the french localization issue, we'll fix it as soon as possible. About the other suggestions, we'll study them and try to figure out what and how we can add into the game.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 29 May 2019, 16:17

you certainly have soooo many things to do on this excellent game ^^
But it's great to see how reactive you are!

All the things I see are from a new player that discovers the game week after week. i'm pretty sure that some of the suggestions I humbly post will help new players as well.
For the moment, I'm contacting friends from other games...I hope they will join our community here.
Anyway, among the different suggestions I made since a couple of days, please, place the access of the forum (a new icon on the in-game home page?) on top priority. it is very strange that so few players participate here, according to your great game quality (and to the so many questions the game raises)

(from the french version...the legendary german card "lair du loup" (wolf's den? in English) should be "tanière du loup").
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 30 May 2019, 08:27

Hello,

Anyway, among the different suggestions I made since a couple of days, please, place the access of the forum (a new icon on the in-game home page?) on top priority. it is very strange that so few players participate here, according to your great game quality (and to the so many questions the game raises)

There's a button on the settings popup that directly links you to the forum, adding an extra button on the main screen (people tend to quickly hit play and go to the map) won't be really useful.

(from the french version...the legendary german card "lair du loup" (wolf's den? in English) should be "tanière du loup").

We'll be fixed really soon.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion