Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby mtormo » 14 May 2019, 08:05

Hello,

But 2 new ideas : -will it be possible to have an icon (or pictogram or else) on the cards that can be craftable?

This is something that we can study for a future update.

- will it be possible to have a larger national flag surrounding the edges of the cards? (it's quite difficult to make a difference between american or English for example). One or 2 millimeters more on the edges should be enough to give a better view.

We need to be careful here, more "faction background" means less card art, but we can probably adjust it to be more visible.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 14 May 2019, 10:06

maybe my second proposition is just "cosmetic" :D
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 16 May 2019, 12:51

Very simple suggestion that would make crafting easier with major changes...

Allow for a "buy 5", "buy 10" and "buy 20" buttons on blueprints...
The reduction to 4 types was a good step...but i crafted a diamond yesterday that required me to upgrade 2 legendaries first...
So...40 CARDS...one by one...
It doens't happen a lot...but it is cumbersome...

By the way...one of the types has TWO names on different places (on the english version)..."Fortification" and "Stronghold"...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Assassin » 16 May 2019, 20:53

Another related suggestion...

Blueprints as rewards for something...for instance as random chance in packs...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 17 May 2019, 08:31

Hello,

Allow for a "buy 5", "buy 10" and "buy 20" buttons on blueprints...

That's something that we definitely wanted to do but the priority was low (it requires a lot of changes). Maybe after everything with PvP is completed, and there's no other pressing matter we can discuss to add it to the game.

Blueprints as rewards for something...for instance as random chance in packs...

At the beginning Blueprints were something exclusive for Raids where you're rewarded by your own efforts. We didn't want to add blueprints to other parts of the game (such as Historical Missions, Chests, Platoons,...) but now, with the new pvp changes, we believe that's a good opportunity to give blueprints too.

While we don't have the specifics yet, you can expect blueprints as part of the PvP season rewards.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 21 May 2019, 21:21

me again… ^^

It should be clearly said that the gold battle pass (almost 17 euros!) is only working for a month!
The in-game message (when purchasing) says that you can reclaim rewards with the gold battle pass but does not specify its duration (at least, in the french version of the game. Is it the same in English?)
So I discover some days ago that I paid for just a month...quite frustrating. And I may be not the sole guy who discover that i think.
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 22 May 2019, 09:06

Hello,

The Battle pass is seasonal (in our game all seasons such as Historical Missions or PvP have a 1-month duration). We are always willing to provide extra information to avoid any confusion, so we will add an explanation about the "one month duration of the season" in the information tab.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 22 May 2019, 13:53

okay! that will be clearer for new players and will avoid potential reclaims i think ^^
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby sonorj18 » 22 May 2019, 15:26

I'm new to the game and want to make a sugestion, i don't know if someone suggested that already, but it would be good if when we receive or buy cards, we could see if that card is new to the player's collection and the amount of that card we already have, could be in the corner when we click to see the details of the card or close to the name.

it would be a lot usefull togheter with the suggestion to show if the card is craftable, like showing 3/5 as 3 owned and 5 required to craft.

forgive any mystakes, english is not my first language.
sonorj18
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 23 May 2019, 07:55

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions, right now you can see your new cards in the deck builder (there's a "new" filter) and of course the amount of cards. About the option to see this when you just open a chest or directly buying the card this is something that we can study and implement it (we did something similar with the blueprints).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion