Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby nAFAI » 30 Jun 2014, 10:09

Hey Geenoff,

I think I'm not understanding correctly, I know it's not ideal when a player leaves the game when the game is not yet finished but that shouldn't benefit the player by any means, if a player leaves the game should always count as a defeat for him and a victory for you, if that's not the case then let us know because it should be a bug. Also, leaving the game will give you less gold than finishing the game and losing it so, the way it is designed is that leaving players should always gain less Gold than players finishing the game.

This should be the way is working for everyone, please let me know if you experience something different!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Geenoff » 05 Jul 2014, 16:49

Hello all
I have a problem I can not do anything in the "customize character"-why?
How to insert avatar in the game?
Please help :cry:
Thanks a lot for all help!
Geenoff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JordanBei » 05 Jul 2014, 22:37

I think the avatars are our Facebook profile pictures
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Geenoff » 06 Jul 2014, 09:32

Thanks very much Jordan for the information
I never thought about FB
Because really I do not use it
I just sign FB for a game
Geenoff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby wolf » 12 Aug 2014, 02:36

I would like to see a draft mode, in addition if you could make it possible to trade cards with other players maybe for a small "trading fee". This could make the game more accessable to new players.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby wolf » 21 Aug 2014, 09:01

Just a small thing for a future update:
It would be nice if you click on a command card in deck editor, the action point cost for each mode of the command would be shown. I just recently noticed that there are some cards that have different costs for each mode, for example scorched earth costs 2 points for the first mode and 3 for the second one. The only way to notice this right now is by testing them. If the cost would be shown, it would be easier to evaluate cards for newer players ( i know this might be an annoying lot of work to do so don't feel pushed to do so now, better do the important stuff first). Cheers
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 21 Aug 2014, 11:05

Hey wolf,

This is a suggestion that we have already noted into our roadmap, although as you mention it requires a bit of UI rework therefore is not an easy fix, but we will do it as soon as we have some extra time.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 12 Sep 2014, 17:44

Suggestion for PVP...

Suggestion 1 is for information...2 and 3 would enhance game longevity...and add some diversity in tactics...

1) Give the player some extra info about the opponent...during the match...
- Its Rating
- Deck strengh (i.e. overal deck cost for instance...or number o epic/rare/etc...cards)
- Past History (i.e the results of previous matches)

2) Create some tournaments or weeks with special rules for PVP...for instance...german units only OR "no blue cards" OR "Deck value under XX Gold"
I understand that the game "economics" require cards to be "desired"...but you could have "special events" that would require some deck tweaking...and give a chance to less well equipped players... :)

3) Create "accomplishments"...either in PVP or against the AI. Individual objectives...like:
- Brutal Attack - Inflict more than 30 damage on a single turn
- Master Defender - Win without a single hit
- Fight to the Last - Win with less than 3 energy remaining
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby JordanBei » 16 Sep 2014, 23:49

Number 2 sounds really great to help balance the game
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 17 Sep 2014, 16:11

Some great suggestions here!

Thanks a lot for your input! We definetly have some good material that we can work on, as an update on our current situation, we are almost done with the game implementation on our last platform for the moment, Kongregate, it has a decent CCG player population so we are aiming to increase the playerbase even a bit more, we are really satisfied on how the multiplatform has worked for us so this is our top priority at the moment.

We are also finishing the British Army launch, by the end of the month we expect to release the first batch of 8 to 10 British cards, they will come with one new unique ability as each faction currently has and we are pretty excited about it!

And about your most popular suggestions I also agree that we need to have some kind of event or tournament Faction related, I am noting this up in our roadmap, so by the time the British Army has their whole army (around 40 cards to begin with) hopefully we can celebrate it with a Faction Event.

Cheers and thanks again for your support, you guys rock!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion