Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby XXXX » 20 Dec 2016, 07:42

Also...there is a German commerce raider (Q-Ship in the British system... ) I believe it was called the Kormoran : The only one of this kind of ship (With concealed guns pretending to be a freighter) that managed to sink a capital ship (HMAS Sydney). Also Simo Hayha ... Finland's White Death. 505 men by one's self is pretty impressive, even by Russian Standards... :) Have a great Christmas guys, and please, I implore you; please do not think all of we who were born in the west to be as foolish and ignorant as the corrupt media that portrays us would make it seem.
XXXX
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 20 Dec 2016, 08:22

Hey guys,

Sorry that we didn't have the time to answer all your feedback, there're a lot of good ideas for the game (and units!) and we'll love to add them on the game. Now that the migration is over and the server is more stable, we have more time to improve the game, so keep giving us your feedback/ideas.

Cheers,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby KillianJ » 24 Dec 2016, 16:46

Well hello, hello... it looks loke the forums here have been silent for about a year... but with all the new updates happening to the game lately, it appears far from dead. I am glad I wasn't late to the party... it seems like there is a second life for this wonderful little card game!

I had a few suggestions to put foward, some may not be possible without a larger player base. That's not my call, in the end.

First off, I saw some discussion of Naval Units... which I really dig. I suppose I imagine Naval units will be large.. perhaps costing two to deploy! They might have a natural armor (cannot be cancelled) when fighting armor and infantry... although perhaps infantry would have a random chance to avoid naval damage, being able to bunker down and hide from Naval bombardment. Submarines would be unblockable to all but Naval units... there is alot of gameplay potential. Just ideas, anyway... not all of them might be good for game balance.

Obviously I would like to see more factions... here are suggestions for them and new mechanics you can tie in!

Italy - "Prone to breakdown" Unit takes minor self damage whenever dealing unblocked damage. Italy had some high performance machines that they deployed in the war, but they were notoriously finicky and the parts were difficult to manufacture. The game balance of losing a bit on unit durability when you are on a roll is a good reflection of the challanges an Italian commander might face. As a negative ability, Italian units can pay less for better than average stats on vehicles and planes.

French Resistance- "Viva La France!" For this I was thinking it would be interesting for French units to have the ability to return to the deck from the field for a supply point boost (or a sabotage of enemy supply points) and/or a mechanic for discarding your hand and drawing a new one (less a card to hand size). This would give people access to some of the hand and field control they want... while really showing off the Occupied French Resistance tactics.

While we are on the topic of factions... the game currently lets you build decks comprised of forces that would never have worked together. While I understand this is a supply thing, I.e. new players cannot field a deck of all allies or all axis, let alone all of one Nationality... it would be interesting to see rewards for competing so in PVP. There are different ways this could be accomplished.

1) Each week, players of appropriate level/size/etc. Can select either Allies or Axis. For the rest of the week, they must use units from only that side of the war. At the end of the week, which ever side scored the most wins/points/whatever metric is best to measure by.. gets a special prize.. (something small... a card or gold)

2) You could give decks constructed completely of one faction a bonus to supply points. It could be as much as 2 extra per turn... or as little as one extra supply point for the first turn of the game. Based on your own internal tracking, you can raise it or Lower it based on how effective a faction is contained to itself.

3) You could limit decks to more restrictive total of epics and legendary cards... While letting single faction decks have more total epic and legendary cards. This might anger people who have vast collections of epics and legendary cards.. but in the long run, I think it will increase thier enjoyment of the game alongside everyone else's... while really promoting the theme of ww2.

4) Internal Platoon Battling- Which would allow people to circumvent new rules and restrictions to use whatever overpowered deck they wish.. when playing for fun with friends.

Just a few ideas... I love this game!
KillianJ
Private
Private

Postby XXXX » 11 Jan 2017, 00:33

Offshore Bombardment: Deals x Damage to Enemy Infantry and Armour. ? :)
XXXX
Private
Private

Postby Lt_mitch » 18 Mar 2017, 11:17

Will the third (and further) slot be activated one day?
It 's really annoying to have only one slot for PVP and another for PVE, no place for experience.

In addition, it does not seem too difficult to program.

Thanks.
Lt_mitch
Private
Private

Postby Truckeye » 17 Apr 2017, 23:48

An easier way to find new cards in the deck instead of clunky roll 1 page at a time.

A better bot opponent at higher levels. Heck just steal one from the 75-125 level matches.

Way to PVP vs friends. I think one of you ads says you can.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aleksandr » 18 Apr 2017, 06:59

The cards collection managment and the selling is pretty cumbersome. If there'D be a way to improve that, I'd love it. I ceased to care about this part of game long long ago and now I got lots of cards in 20+ copies, as it's not worthy my time to sell them one-click-at-a-time.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 18 Apr 2017, 07:46

Hello,

1) PvP with friends is in our list, but currently is not a top priority but it'll be in the game in the long run.
2) Deck Builder -> We want to change this feature (our intention was to prepare it for the update but it'll delay the process so we'll have the new deck builder after the update, with new ways to sort cards, easy to craft,...)

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aleksandr » 19 Apr 2017, 19:18

mtormo wrote:Hello,

1) PvP with friends is in our list, but currently is not a top priority but it'll be in the game in the long run.
2) Deck Builder -> We want to change this feature (our intention was to prepare it for the update but it'll delay the process so we'll have the new deck builder after the update, with new ways to sort cards, easy to craft,...)

Regards,

nice!
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby gusgus78 » 30 Oct 2017, 12:02

Hi!!

In addition to what was indicated in the post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1291 about the grouping and creation of several tournaments to separate, according to the level, the players, and about the increase of the rate of progression of the new players, I would like to give two ideas about the gameplay and again about how to recruit and keep new players in game:

1.- Gameplay: lately the cards are becoming more and more powerful that makes some matches do not overtake the third turn, leave without the possibility of the opponent to turn over the battle (at least try). So: have you considered the possibility of increasing HP from 75 to 100? I think the battles would be more interesting giving more possibility to change the course of it.

2.- Platoon Capacity: have you thought about the possibility of increasing the capacity of the platoons from 15 to 20 players, for example?. This way the top X platoons could recruit novice players to help them to progress faster.

Greetings!!
gusgus78
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion