Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby Assassin » 06 Jan 2016, 16:49

Alexandr wrote:Can developers to add in this game mode "Raid"? I think the players would be happy to see this mode.

Which is what?
(I am not a TCG diehard)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Alexandr » 06 Jan 2016, 17:00

I mean mode "Raid", which will be similar to this mode of the game Heroes Empire: TCG. Are there any plans to implement this?
Петренко - Platoon Leader - СССР
Alexandr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 06 Jan 2016, 19:49

"Raid" in Heroes TCG is weird, I don't think it would work at all in WW2, eh?
But I've only done solo ones, not being in a Clan over there.

It's like a mission, but with HUGE difficulty and takes MANY repeats to defeat. Like, 1400 life and penalties that strike your cards every single turn. (-3 to all attack is one? I forget exactly, but at the start of every turn it hits all your cards in play). So if a whole Platoon attacked the 4-5 times allowed each day? They could defeat it, I guess. The Raids last a week? And they have 4x difficulty levels too... the numbers get really silly! Action Points and AI Life are nutz!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 07 Jan 2016, 15:39

Yes, we will implement raids on our next major update, like 5Cats said, it's a cooperative PvE mode for your Platoon members although there is also a Solo mode. It rewards the constancy and the team effort in a 1 to 7 day long battle.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 07 Jan 2016, 23:20

Ok! The War Cats will eat raids alive! Lolz! We have lots of active guys who get bored easily. This should excite them. Sheer numbers of players is what beats raids, I think? Solo is practically impossible... even on Easy.

Now, let's hope for a Platoon Communications page too, at least one where the Leader can post things for everyone to read. Like what raid to attack (or not!) or other helpful advice, eh?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bigfatrasta » 25 Jan 2016, 14:47

concerning the pvp matches!

I think the pvp ratings should factor in the strength of a deck. that would make the game much more fun and above all much more fair.
A lot of people suggested to simply limit the number of Legendary cards per deck. While this would certainly fix the problem and strengthen strategy over brute force, i can understand the point where this might reduce sales. (money talks and developpers need to eat too :roll: ).

Therefore i suggest to simply have the deck strenghth influence the ratio of points awarded. So basically there are then two factors:
- the ranking (beating a higher ranking opponent awards more points and vice versa)
- the deck strenghth (beating a better deck gives a bonus - beating a worse deck gives a malus)

the points awarded are then the sum of both

A completely "orange" deck crushing a beginner should award a lot less points EVEN if the beginner had a higher rating in the ranking.
This would fix a common concern of players: That is you are playing with a reasonably good deck and quite regularly, so you have a middle rating (1300-1500). Suddenly you face an "Orange Wall" of a player who almost never plays and therefore has a low ranking (~1000). If you manage to beat the odds and win you get a frustratingly low reward - loosing on the other hand plummets you WAY down. This also would prevent the inflatious farming of low level players/decks.

While people would still have the option to play their UBER-deck without limitations for an easy win, it might be more efficient to reduce deck strength for a higher reward.

greetings from
BFR
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 25 Jan 2016, 23:19

I see what you mean Rasta: there's a few "low rate" guys with hundreds of wins: one guy who surrenders on turn 1 to good players... keeps his Rate down to feed on newbies.

So low Rate but strong decks give a tiny score for beating them, it's true.

Anyhow, once more Elite Cards get into play? Factional decks will be stronger than "Orange Tides" I hope!

But we NEED a 3rd slot for factional decks! Pvp = 1 slot, Raids = 1 slot, (Campaign = 1 slot too, but one could use Raid or Pvp Decks) and then another slot for arranging factional cards to try out, without having to re-build your two "working decks" from scratch.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby wolf » 21 Feb 2016, 15:34

It would be nice to have more options for platoons, like trading cards and setting daily messages.
Maybe some kind of platton vault were you can deposit your surplus cards and other Members can take them.

cheers
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby alemán » 22 Feb 2016, 16:42

I would like to suggest some more ai variation in pvp !!!!!

alemán wrote:I must say that i kinda like the idea of playing bots/ai in pvp :D

Though it gets a bit repetitive after a while ... decks are same ... moves are same ... etc. ... nothing ever new and surprising happens.

Would be great seeing them have NAMES, AVATAR PICS, different decks ranging from easy to hard with epics and legs.
I would even like to see a whole BOT/AI PLATOON .... like 10-15 different bots/ai in same platoon ... .
Here are some ideas for 15 botnames for:

BOTTOMAN EMPIRE :mrgreen:

Absolute_Beginner
Agent_Schmitt
Barmy_Army
Beowolf77
Captn_Noodle
Double_Damage
General_Pack
Lord_Harmless
MonstaHunta12
Noobster13
Psychoman
Senior_Blitz
Sgt_Bambi
Shopping_Queen
The_Beast

@FS: pls introduce sth like that, would really enhance gaming experience and be so much more fun than playing the same dull ai over and over again :idea: :idea: :idea:
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alemán » 25 Feb 2016, 13:32

Here is some suggestion Schizop1 posted on Kongregate:

before the update.. you were able to look in the platoon chat and type stuff see what was happening in the world of other platoons >> all while you waited for the few minutes to pass while you wait for an opponent in pvp que>>>

can you pls change that back to the way it was>> sitting and watching the clock tick by sux

>>> source: https://www.kongregate.com/forums/2950-world-war-ii-tcg/topics/603384-maybe-a-second-suggestion-of-mine-the-devs-might-change
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion