Raid diffucult

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raid diffucult

Postby Truckeye » 11 Feb 2018, 03:54

are you even listening frozenshard?!

I attempted operation z EASY this week with a deck that has 4 legendarys , 2 diamonds, and several epic elite. I used 10 tickets and still have 600pts left. I did 500 today. If i had the slightest idea I would get 600pts I would normally buy 4 tickets. But Im getting 25 to 250 per ticket, not wasting money on poorly balanced raid.

the combo of the drop your unit to 1, japanese ship that drops you by 30% which kills your unit with 1hp, and the unit that does 3 damage plus damage on promote usually kills your chance at gaining any momentum. This is yet another raid i wont be playing again. sad you guys just dont get balance with your upgrades nor seem to CARE when people repeatedly tell you several raids suck the fun out of the game. Midway is a blast. Its certainly harder than it was. Im mildly surpirsed you have not made it unplayable with giving the US side brutality at this point.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jcwill23 » 11 Feb 2018, 05:25

not wasting money on poorly balanced raid

The game will entering a Catch-22 soon.
They need to fix it (which costs time & money) and I for one don't want to invest anymore of my own money either.

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 12 Feb 2018, 09:06

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback about Operation Z, as we're working on new content (cards, h. missions, raids...) we'll we do some changes to the Sealords Raids (we're going to reduce the difficulty for easy and med in both single and multi).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Truckeye » 26 Mar 2018, 03:33

1st request was in October. Same old terribly unpleasant raids. I guess the rotation has hit again with the most fun killing raids possible lining up again. Usually we can try to ignore one since you have ignored our feedback. But alas they lined up again and we are stuck playing #%#% for a week or just taking a 0 for completing raids this week.

REDO THESE RAIDS!

wouldnt you rather people have fun than frustration? It would be interesting to see the data and see how much play drops off, profits drop off, players quit after weeks like these.

IMO the new barbarossa is a lot less fun too. but nothing like pearl and atlantic.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aine » 27 Mar 2018, 07:47

Truckeye wrote:1st request was in October. Same old terribly unpleasant raids. I guess the rotation has hit again with the most fun killing raids possible lining up again. Usually we can try to ignore one since you have ignored our feedback. But alas they lined up again and we are stuck playing #%#% for a week or just taking a 0 for completing raids this week.

REDO THESE RAIDS!

wouldnt you rather people have fun than frustration? It would be interesting to see the data and see how much play drops off, profits drop off, players quit after weeks like these.

IMO the new barbarossa is a lot less fun too. but nothing like pearl and atlantic.

Yep.
Aine wrote:Ok, I'm done with this. I'll finish this week solely because my platoon kinda depends on me dealing the 1/4 of raid dmg, and then I'll say goodbye.

You changed nothing, and I got enough of it.
There are no changes in raids inner structures, and they once again came in pairs of the disgusting ones.
I still cannot surrender in PvP without temporal penalty.
Diamonds weren't fixed.

Sunday may see my last involvment in both forum and the very game. I got better ways how to waste my time.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Trampon » 27 Mar 2018, 19:23

I was about to quit this Monday or at least take a break seeing those two f#$%ed up raids (Pearl Harbour and Atlantic as platoon raids) set together. I did not quit as I saw new members of our platoon struggling to have it done and I do not want to dissapoint them. (and without me, they may not complete the raid by the end of a week).

But really, it is not fun at all to play those two broken raids. It is a punishmet and I have no f...n idea what I am being punished for. EASY raid should be doable without helpless efforts to keep at least one unit at the board and the round end. And this is the case with Easy Pearl Harbour. Defence to zero, enemy units with deploy to kill those with 1 Def, enemy units immune to combat damage, enemy units with spy those last units of yours who managed to survive. Not f....n funny at all.
First to Fight
Trampon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aine » 27 Mar 2018, 20:01

^^ Exactly my thoughts. Without me, the guys won't be able to finish the stupid thing (well, I'm afraid we won't finish it even with my help, but w/e), but the gameplay is irritating beyond belief. The enemy turns are disgusting, and I'm not even frustrated anymore: I just swallow the beating, shrug my shoulders and don't give a damn anymore; this game has no future, so what.

Truly, I'd be interested what was on designers' minds. Is this all some kind of social experiment? I don't know, but honestly, I don't even care. FS had months to fix this trouble and they made zero attempts.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Truckeye » 28 Mar 2018, 01:04

Glad to see others hate these as much as we do. No mention of fixing them as promised in October though.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby mtormo » 28 Mar 2018, 09:11

Hello,

With the addition of a new raid, will reduce the difficulty (specially in Easy) of the "Sealords" Raids.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 29 Mar 2018, 06:44

Seriously, this is ridiculous.

You had nearly half a year of our feedback, and you must have noticed all the drop outs. But you've done nothing. I don't understand what's so problematic about fixing the bloody raids. How much of our whining you need?
That other company that develops That other game can respond in timely fashion, and bans or restricts cards to keep the environment healthy. Yes, I'm talking about a multi-billion company, but otoh their game is played by millions of players and is made of 20 thousand cards, so your work would be easy compared to theirs.

Two examples of my frustration due to your incompetence:
Raid: I just started today's raid. I played 3 units, dealt ludicrous amount of dmg and then on the AI's turn I instantly lost two of my units effectively ending my try. This is not only frustrating, this is insulting.
PvP: Why should I be forced to play PvP without a possibility of leaving? What am I punished for? Immediately remove the time penalty, or at least introduce the new feature "play bots only".

I tell you one thing: I really don't care about all the new fancy stuff. You should have months ago fixed the problems, instead of creating new ones.

Why do you expect us to play the game? I will further decrease the rating to one star, and I'll leave my platoon on monday. This game sucks.

PS: And one last thing...
I stopped to waste other ppl's time in PvP and I played my turns as fast as possible to get into turn3 and surrender. But seeing how my courtesy led me nowhere, I'll return to my previous policy of not clicking and letting the clock decide the match. If you are deaf to my whining about the absurd time penalty for praecox surrendering, maybe more voices will finally reach your ears.
Or not. I may just as well screw the whole PvP for good, as it makes no sense to hunt the two bots/day, once I decided to quit.
PPS: My second tick in team raid EASY ended with 34 damage dealt... Do you really expect me to play the game?
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion