Raid diffucult

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raid diffucult

Postby Pieterr » 07 Jan 2018, 20:36

Oak Leaves West only finished Pearl Harbour easy this week.
However only 9 of the 15 members are helping in the raids.
And we've got a lot of new players

Besides that, this weeks raids are the most impopular raids in the game. Also to me.

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby jcwill23 » 08 Jan 2018, 08:53

Danger Squad also only beat 1 easy raid last week, Drumbeat.
We tried Pearl Easy but did not have the participation to finish it.

For me, Pearl is easier as my Midway deck can do fairly consistent damage.

CONSISTENT is the key word for me on these four raids.

If I do 100-150 on a raid, I know I can beat easy and likely medium.
If I do 50-500, I have no idea if I can beat hard or expert and it comes down to luck of the draw, not skill and since I am not by nature a lucky person, I'll find another game to play.

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Truckeye » 08 Jan 2018, 20:09

I think part if the participation problem is people hate playing these. We normally get 13-14 playing.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aine » 17 Jan 2018, 11:36

Today's results in Drumbeat Medium with a deck I used previously.

I will leave my recent platoon on Monday, and then I'll even further reduce my activity to an occasional PvP and to solo raids on weeks that do not suck.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Aine » 29 Jan 2018, 08:49

Op Drumbeat EASY:

lawl, smh.
Think about this. But mayb w/e, if there are really just 100 players active, there's not much to consider...
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 31 Jan 2018, 13:12

Aine wrote:Op Drumbeat EASY:

lawl, smh.
Think about this. But mayb w/e, if there are really just 100 players active, there's not much to consider...

Aine...i use a simple solution...i DONT PLAY Drumbeat unless is the only raid left...i play whatever else i have ON EXPERT before i even consider drumbeat easy...
Reduces frustration a lot...

I do agree that drumbeat makes you want to use your device as a throwing weapon...hence i try not to play it...
Right now i am doing Baltic Op from Expert to Easy...if i can do all 4 then i might give a go at drumbeat...maybe...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby jcwill23 » 31 Jan 2018, 23:15

Assassin said
i DONT PLAY Drumbeat unless is the only raid left

Me too.

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Aine » 01 Feb 2018, 09:06

There's just one result, those 80 points of dmg, so yeah, I already also don't play Drumbeat. :D
I even stopped to play Expert and go the other way around. There's no point to get the Exper Raid duty, as it takes too much time for little gain, I rather lay my hands on as many raid points as possible... ;)
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby FS_KZK » 06 Feb 2018, 22:25

I Think the Brit and Jap raid is only for sharks so they should not come the same time.
Last week i tryed the Brit Raids. With LUCK and a extra deck for this raid it is possible to beat it easy. The Luck in this raid depends more on the AI draws than youre own. Nelson and Gloster are Killers. and if you "use" the ability of this raid it is possible to make a big Amount of damage.
Off Topic: Maybe there should be a way to "unspy" r3 units. Maybe promoting it again from r3 to r3 and they get back theire abilitys.
LUCK: You need it in all card Games, no matte if Blackjack, Poker, UNO, skat, solitaire....
The right deck: If you say you donbt change deck for all Raids you have lost... If Croatia plays a soccer game they play different tactics agains Germany or Italy than agains Japan or Austrailia... Here the same. See youre oppenent, and change youre tactic to defeat him.

To show you that it can work i made some screenshots on sunday. I Thnk pictures say more than words. The first is Game 1 (Nelson removed my browing 1 turn ago) and the 2nd is game 2 (Nelson removed all my Items before taking the screenshot in Last AI Turn). The Finish screen belongs to game 2. I didnt bye some extra turns.

https://picload.org/view/ddwwilgl/world ... 8.png.html
https://picload.org/view/ddwwilgi/world ... 5.png.html
https://picload.org/view/ddwwilgw/world ... 5.png.html
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Aine » 07 Feb 2018, 03:46

The right deck: If you say you donbt change deck for all Raids you have lost...

But I change decks depending on raid, of course. That's why I stick to planes for Drumbeat, or that's why I'd be playing planes, if I'd be playing DB at all.
Also, I realised that the whole discussion bothers me even more than the whole raid.
Nice damage, tho.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion