Raid diffucult

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raid diffucult

Postby Aine » 20 Mar 2019, 18:36

Hi! Have you changed the difficulty of Enc- of Berlin raid? It's close to unplayable on Medium, I dealt 1357 dmg in two days, that's 170 per tick with a full-dimmond-orange-elite deck having results like 17 dmage or so.
I'm not ranting, I'm just curios, coz easy was kinda fine, I finished it in one day, but it seems like I'll need three days for Medium... at least.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 21 Mar 2019, 08:42

Hello,

The last change on this raid was months ago (and we nerfed both Easy and Medium Difficulty). We're doing some changes in raids for the next Expansion, I'll post it tomorrow!

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 21 Mar 2019, 12:12

mtormo wrote:Hello,

The last change on this raid was months ago (and we nerfed both Easy and Medium Difficulty). We're doing some changes in raids for the next Expansion, I'll post it tomorrow!

Regards,

Didn't feel any change...

HOWEVER...sometimes AI gets a lucky/aggressive mood and this changes results A LOT. As far as i can see it is random...but if you get it several times in a row it looks as something changed...
Had days where all 4 raids seemed "cursed"...and results way below teammates with similar raid decks...
Some AI cards are very strong on raids (Confusion, Nelson) and when AI gets it early it can mess up the entire raid...

Also possible to have a lucky string...was #1 on some raids due to this...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Aine » 21 Mar 2019, 18:35

this cannot be a simple bad luck, coz there were 11 ticks in row necessary to finish the Medium difficulty, while the Easy one needed just four ticks. Moreover some of the Medium tries ended with less than 100 dmg/tick. This is really weird...
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Previous

Return to General Discussion