Information about new Expansion

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Information about new Expansion

Postby FS_KZK » 16 Mar 2017, 13:02

The poster board is a great idea. So leader can say player 1plays this raid, player 2 other raid and so. Because the players all over the world it is hard to find a time to chat with everyone.

About the market place:
We had much discussions about it and I'm sure it won't come.
The devs make money by selling cards. They need money to make support, to bye hardware, to pay office, to run servers, to bye food....
Nobody of us works for free. If they make a market place where you can get cards "for free" they won't get money for the game and the game stops because nobody pays support, servers....
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Pieterr » 16 Mar 2017, 13:34

It is true, we have had a lot of discussion about the market place. Below is what I wrote about it in your survey. I'd like to take the opportunity to bring it under your attention again.
I totally don't agree that a market place for trading and/or buying cards will have a negative effect on income. In fact I expect it to boost the income considerabely.
It is up to the devs to take this next step and by doing so taking this game to the next level.

About your shop and trading,…
Non of us know the value of the cards: You don’t we don’t! Why!? There isn’t a market and that’s the only way to find it out. We know some rares are better than other rares. Especially duplicate legendary cards selling back to the computer is really outbalanced. I have brought this under your attention more than once.
To my opinion you should make a market for players trading/selling cards to other players.
On the other hand your shop should be able to sell every single card in the game instead of 3 randomly chosen cards for better/higher prices than you’d sell them now. Imagine that you sell legends for € 20,- each. A player who wants/needs a specific legend has then the following options:
1. Trying to earn it by playing the game and gaining packs (the long run)
2. Trying to find it on the market and buy/trade it from another player
3. Buying packs in the shop and hope to get lucky.
4. Or just pay a bit extra and just buy the specific card in the shop.
Imagine what kind of activity you would create in your game by doing so!
Another thing is currency. What do we have? We’ve got gold, we’ve got money for the dutyshop and we’ve got money for the raidshop.
Money for the dutyshop is pretty useless. Why can’t we change it for gold or money for the raidshop? Why can’t we change gold into money for the dutyshop and/or raidshop? Make it possible! Imagine a player who sells his legend to another player for 8.000 gold! The player who bought the legend is happy, he gets the card he’s after. The player who sold the card can now really make use of his gold because he can spend it on the market himself, or in the shop or he can change it into money for the raid and/or dutyshop. Both sides happy!

Cheers,...
Pieter
Pieterr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Pieterr » 16 Mar 2017, 13:51

Is there any news about the new Expension. As I recall you've promised to give us an update (at the end of) last week

Waiting for your reply,

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 17 Mar 2017, 08:19

Hello,

First of all, sorry for not keeping the information flowing about the expansion. It's been a hell of a week with the Android Issue. I'll 100% do a post today explaning more thing and I'll share some images from the new cards.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby mtormo » 17 Mar 2017, 13:03

Hello again,

you can see images from the new cards on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WorldWarTcg

Cheers,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 17 Mar 2017, 14:08

mtormo wrote:Hello again,

you can see images from the new cards on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WorldWarTcg

Cheers,

Just to mention that the text mentions "in a few months" as the projected timeline...guess players around here were curious...

Side issue..."King George" class should be "King George V"

And i expect you know MacArthur was not a ships guy...
Assassin
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Old Glory » 18 Mar 2017, 19:21

Hello,
It looks legendary guys!!
I can't wait to hit the waves :D
Great work!!!
o7
Rangers, lead the way!
Old Glory
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby micko » 04 Apr 2017, 07:54

any news? ;)
micko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 05 Apr 2017, 07:44

Hello guys,

We're giving the final touches to the "craft" system that we had in place for cards and we think that we're tackling some issues from the past. I'll do a post this week (for sure :) !) explaining how it's gonna work and I'll share more about the new content (dungeons/raids).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aleksandr » 07 Apr 2017, 14:37

I got 20002 gold and 32 packs ready. :D :lol:
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion