Historical Missions Update

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Historical Missions Update

Postby mtormo » 17 Oct 2019, 08:47

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification, I'll add the issue to the "bug list" and we'll fix it for the next update. The Protector card should block both cards regardless if there's a unit in front or not.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 17 Oct 2019, 17:00

Cool! That's great info!
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Nounou » 18 Oct 2019, 04:09

Speaking of the Protector ability, you completely killed some structures. For example, Wolf's Lair is now useless:

You added Protector to Wolf's Lair. It has 2 attack and 5 life.

It is common to play Wolf's Lair by putting down a Blohm and Voss 222 German plane and then playing the Wolf's Lair behind it. Give the plane Discipline (with the Japanese equipment) and double damage (with the American Machine Gun equipment). Then it upgrades every turn from Wolf's Lair and it also protects the structure because all attacks get absorbed by the plane (raising its attack) and the Wolf's Lair is safe and can upgrade German cards in other lanes.

Now, the enemy cards bypass the plane and attack Wolf's Lair, killing it. Wolf's Lair is unplayable now because every time it gets played, the enemy will directly attack the structure, due to Protector. So you cannot protect it, you cannot keep it alive, and you cannot gain from its effect of upgrading your cards at the beginning of your turn because it always gets attacked and dies, since it has horrible stats.

Please review this card, other cards with Protector, and other structures that gained Protector, to make sure you did not cripple them completely.

Thank you.
Nounou
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 18 Oct 2019, 08:57

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback about structures and this is something that we need to carefully think (again) as you mention, some "buffing" structures are getting "nerfed" with this new "buff".

We've added this point to our balance discussion and this is something that we want to change/upgrade (structures) in near future.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 02 Nov 2019, 18:34

Hello devs.

Could you look into Battle of Bulge EASY, please? I don't care about the other difficulties at all, but BOB EASY being the only reasonable mission for this week, I made a mistake of playing it.
There are not enough turns/day. If I cannot finish the damned thing on EASY difficulty, there's something clearly wrong about the mission design. Increase the turns/day or remove Montgomery at least (I was hit by the fucker three times in one day, this is ridiculous).
Playing it for ten minutes only to lose at the last day is annoying enough, but receiving 2 gold for my efforts was over the top.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 04 Nov 2019, 10:32

Hello Aine,

When we finish the changes for the new update we'll review again the numbers on the Missions for the Warmachine and adjust accordingly.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 04 Nov 2019, 19:21

mtormo wrote:Hello Aine,

When we finish the changes for the new update we'll review again the numbers on the Missions for the Warmachine and adjust accordingly.

Regards,

That's cool!
Easy missions are/were a perfect way for the new players how to learn the mechanics while grinding some gold and cards. Hopefully they can stay that way! ;-)
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Previous

Return to General Discussion