PVP

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

PVP

Postby scott » 07 Nov 2018, 17:35

So...I've played 1000's of Pvp games.

As has been said...so many times...I beat the bots...always...but at least I get the rewards...I get beaten by the crazy matches your algorithm in its absolute stupidity decides.

I've had about 10 good matches out of 1000's of games. Not your fault. You just don't have enough humans at diverse levels. But you could make it better and that is your fault.

Why don't you just accept that you don't have enough players at various ranks and increase the diversity of bots. I don't care if it's not a human at least it's not frustrating and could be challenging. You don't have enough humans...get over it.

And can you stop limiting the number of bots in 24 hours. If some names come up...I close the app...it's just not worth my time.
scott
Private
Private

Re: PVP

Postby mtormo » 08 Nov 2018, 09:13

Hello,

First of all, congratulations for the 1000 matches. About the PvP itself, the queue, finding opponents with similar skills,... it's really challenging for us to balance between not finding opponents and finding an opponent slightly more powerful (or weak). We usually do a lot adjustments at the beginning of each season and after the implementation of the Friendly PvP, we're looking on new ways to improve pvp with the feedback that we received during the last months.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to General Discussion