rotation missions

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

rotation missions

Postby Pieterr » 11 Oct 2018, 08:51

Hello developers,

This week we can play Gazala and Stalingrad. I consider this a "lost" mission-week: I need stronghold and sealords cards. I am aware that other players need to be given a chance to obtain some cards from Gazala and/or the basic set.
Anyway, I'd like you to review the rotation system you've implemented on the missions.
Personally, I don't understand the rotation system on missions at all. Why should players be restricted to choose over 2 missions only every week? Gameplaying is all about fun. Having to wait 2 or 3 or 4 weeks for a mission you'd like to play,... I can't match that with fun.
I don't understand why we should be restricted. It makes no sense to me.

Waiting for your reply,

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: rotation missions

Postby Aine » 11 Oct 2018, 11:20

Pieterr wrote:Why should players be restricted to choose over 2 missions only every week?

"Because if you'd have fun with that particular mission, it will turn to work. Trust us, it's better for you to not have fun at all." - WW2 community, fall 2018
But really, it is not fun at all to play those two broken raids. It is a punishment and I have no f...n idea what I am being punished for.

So was the idea to make Berlin bad enough to get us to quit complaining about the unfixed brit raid?
Aine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Truckeye » 12 Oct 2018, 03:50

so the missions that are not fun are not "work"?
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aine » 12 Oct 2018, 07:17

Truckeye wrote:so the missions that are not fun are not "work"?

I just paraphrased someone. :D
But really, it is not fun at all to play those two broken raids. It is a punishment and I have no f...n idea what I am being punished for.

So was the idea to make Berlin bad enough to get us to quit complaining about the unfixed brit raid?
Aine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Pieterr » 12 Oct 2018, 12:01

I don't like my posts on this forum being mis-used by frustrated players who see it as a chance to express their sarcasme.
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Aine » 12 Oct 2018, 12:08

Pieterr wrote:I don't like my posts on this forum being mis-used by frustrated players who see it as a chance to express their sarcasme.

I wasn't mis-qouting you, Pieterr, but a different memeber, who on a recent occasion argued against my proposal to allow all the mission at all time, thatit would lead to players' burnout and to the fact that even the favourite missions would turn into job. I don't think so, and I believe that its a failed logic, especially when now e are forced to play missions we dislike, which is laready a job.
Sorry if that wasn't obvious, I'll try to abstain from unclear posting next time. Maybe I'll abstain from posting at all, as it makes no difference - see the response on the months long campaign against nonsensical raids - and my posts are mostly waste of time fo bot hte writer and readers.

Aine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to General Discussion