Raid diffucult

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raid diffucult

Postby Assassin » 11 Jul 2018, 17:48

Johnwayne wrote:Has anyone received a maunsell fort? I have never seen one.

I rarely see RAID reward cards...ANY OF THEM...and the ones i see is JW that uses them...Mighty Mo and Naval Aviation...

Seems a lot of work went into making these cards...just to have them be rarely used...

Works much better with Gazala mission...you get special cards every time...AK is good, Ramcke is great...and you have to play a lot to get 9 ramcke...BUT IT IS RATHER EASY TO GET ONE!
And you can play alone and many more times...

In Raids i am guessing most players dont even KNOW there are reward cards...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 12 Jul 2018, 07:57

Hello,

This a recurrent question (raid rewards) and the "amount" and the chance to get them. We're discussing right now what to do with these cards and how to make them more "accessible". Our current plans are to put them on the raid shop (for raid coins) but the decision is final at the moment.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 13 Jul 2018, 06:05

Well, this week is pretty crappy.

I deal everywhere from 200 to 15 damage (fifteen!) per ticket in Berlin raid played on MEDIUM difficulty. It's so annoying that I don't really know why I bother at all.
Please, try to listen to your customers at once, and change either the very raid itself, or at least change the reward for it. There's very little reason to pester myself for three to four days to win the 200 raid points, it takes twenty minutes each day, so the overal reward for a ghastly work spread over more than an hour is less than satisfying.
But really, it is not fun at all to play those two broken raids. It is a punishment and I have no f...n idea what I am being punished for.

So was the idea to make Berlin bad enough to get us to quit complaining about the unfixed brit raid?
Aine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby chuck » 16 Jul 2018, 14:57

Hmm, :) It is enough to write about it and you will get it in a week, i see. :) Now you've got it, you are happy for sure. And it takes only 5 days. Maybe nothing interesting on it, it is luck.
Only interesting is, it was the same with your Naval aviotion. I remember it. Wrote on forum and got it in a week. You have some kind of magic John. :D
chuck
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 16 Jul 2018, 16:02

chuck wrote:

Hmm, :) It is enough to write about it and you will get it in a week, i see. :) Now you've got it, you are happy for sure. And it takes only 5 days. Maybe nothing interesting on it, it is luck.
Only interesting is, it was the same with your Naval aviotion. I remember it. Wrote on forum and got it in a week. You have some kind of magic John. :D

If this is the trick...i never got Maunsell Fort, Naval Aviation or Mighty Mo...and i could use a 3rd Atlantic Wall since we are at it...

Can i have them sent to my account please...?

(Curiously...i agree it is only JW i see using these cards...but he does live inside the game and is king of the raids on his platoon...i guess)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Truckeye » 17 Jul 2018, 04:23

So all the negative feedback about the difficulty of the raids and even poor rewards and all FS takes away from it is "we might find a way to sell you cards". Fix the mother loving raids! They are no fun.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby mtormo » 17 Jul 2018, 08:35

Hello,

With the last update we did some changes in easy and medium raids (Sealords) and the damage output (also with the new cards) is higher than before. As a new raid, it requires to be the most "challenging" raid at the moment and we'll keep adjusting especially the lower difficulties but we want to maintain the feeling that the new raid is the "most difficult one".

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Johnwayne » 17 Jul 2018, 13:57

In my opinion, Berlin is difficult; however, not as hard as Atlantic or even Pearl.
Johnwayne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aine » 14 Aug 2018, 07:33

Ok, so this is enough. I'm under an impression that ppl in Frozen shard cannot be completely rational.

This week's solo raids are disgusting, they are antithesis of good design and enjoyable gameplay. I play an EASY Operation Z with a deck full of eiltes, crafted cards and legendaries. My results for today:

36 dmg
73 dmg
198 dmg
24 dmg

The idiotic design of raid leaves absolutely no place for planning. Whatever I do, AI just wipes my units due to the mix of random damage, mass damage, and haste units. If there'd be some exceptional reward fo the raid, I'd understand this level of difficulty, but there's a reward of 150 raid points (and some unimportant gold+cards) for what seems to need a 4-5 days of dedication.

What I find especially egregious, is the fact that we're talking about an EASY raid. I get that maybe I could use a different dck, but this is not the crux of the trouble, the reason why I find this design intolerable is that with a deck full of OP cards there's no way that the EASY raid should feel like this, end like this. Read your own customers reviews, ffs! I'm not the only one with this ridiculous results, I'm not the only one complaining. You got weeks and weeks and weeks of negative feedback, and there's still the same problem with the raids. If you are unable to forsake a bad idea, and stubbornly cling to it, then maybe don't be surprised when your customers cease to support you. I am really pissed that I ever spent a nickel on your game, and if there'd be a way how to get my money back, I wouldn't wait a minute.

Seriously, I should have quit months ago. the last or previous to the last update screwed the game up, and there¨s hardly a reason for my everydays masturbation.
But really, it is not fun at all to play those two broken raids. It is a punishment and I have no f...n idea what I am being punished for.

So was the idea to make Berlin bad enough to get us to quit complaining about the unfixed brit raid?
Aine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby chuck » 14 Aug 2018, 09:05

True is that raids are broken. :(

And sadly said i don't really want some new raids in future. These are enough, no need to see another type of raid where your units will fall like flies. I'm mainly talking about B. of Atlantic, Peal Harbour and Berlin.

There is bad course of raids developing.

Instead of too difficult raids you should do it easier with more HP for boss!! Try to understand, no player in game like raids like Pearl Harbour or B. of Atlantic. Nobody wants play something what is not fair to player.

Also expert and hard Overlord is what? So strong much stronger then i can remember before updates and worse rewards than Midway? Can't understand it. Why expert, hard Overlord with its difficulty don't have better rewards? When it become more harder than before, why rewards stand the same :?:
chuck
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion