PvP Bots Limit is Back

Report here bugs or any issues you may experience in the game
Space5Cats

PvP Bots Limit is Back

Postby Space5Cats » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:46 pm

So originally there was a 10 Bots per day limit.
Then that limit was lifted, possibly when the 'no PvP against guild-mates' was put in place. An excellent rule btw, we hate fighting our guildies! We could grind bots all night long.

And now, in November it's back to the limit of 10 again. No worries just would have been nice to get a heads-up about it. :roll:
kramito

Re: PvP Bots Limit is Back

Postby kramito » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:37 am

Hello,

We did not change it back, there's still a limit but the amount is higher than that (it's even possible to get there're no more rivals to play and the next try you can find it).

Regards,
Space5Cats

Re: PvP Bots Limit is Back

Postby Space5Cats » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Really? I have hit a 'hard cap' of 10 every day in November. After that? No more Bots ever. I think the next 2 players also hit that, they tend to only add 10 victories a day.
I can try a dozen times after 10 bots and not find any matches. If I'm lucky enough to get one it's always a human player. 19-1 against humans so far!

Anyhow? I prefer the 10 bot limit :) keeps people from fighting 50 bots a day just to pass you, like what happened the last day of last month and I got knocked to 4th place... grrr...

Update: Ok, now I'm finding more than 10 again. First I get 10, then a few hours go by and I can get more Bots after that. In between the first 10 and their return there's only humans, or nothing at all.