Artillery Bug?

Report here bugs or any issues you may experience in the game
Space5Cats

Artillery Bug?

Postby Space5Cats » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:27 am

I've noticed that when Artillery attacks something with a ground unit in front of it also attacking? They both are reduced by the defending life (the piercing is lowered for both of them, otherwise I wouldn't notice). Is that intentional?
I had to spend an extra Solo Raid ticket because of that. I figured my damage at 138 against 131 Raid Life left, but it ended with the Base still alive with 17... the defender had 24 life, flying, and was attacked by my ground unit up front and a flying unit in the back, both with piercing of course. So both attackers were reduced :cry: by 24 each.

I've seen the same thing (pretty sure) with 2 attacking ground units too.

Which hits first? The front or the artillery? For Piercing purposes? Of course it doesn't matter if BOTH get reduced by the defender... Shouldn't they add together and then get 1x defender life subtracted if both have piercing?
But if one has it and the other doesn't, which one hits first (and kills it) so the other gets a free shot at the Raid Life?
kramito

Re: Artillery Bug?

Postby kramito » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:11 am

Hello,

When two cards attack at the same target (and one have pierce) both attack the same card and both uses the health of the enemy to determine the amount of damage deal to the player.

Regards,