Game Suggestions

Discuss here anything related to Star Quest: TCG
kramito

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby kramito » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 am

Hello Hunter,

Thanks for your feedback, we'll keep in mind for the next updates. (as we consider to buff other classes)

Regards,
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:07 am

Maybe you should think about the ability of Android. I think this is to much op.
Especially big, expensive units are useless.
For example I play a hive for 8ap. Android can kill it for 6 so I lost 2ap and unit is dead....
I think killing EACH unit for 6 so is to cheap.
kramito

Postby kramito » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:34 am

Hello,

We have some cards/classes under review, probably at the end of this month we're going to do and update fixing some cards and reducing the difficulty of some levels.

Regards,
Space5Cats

Postby Space5Cats » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:06 am

A list of what Guild points various things get would be nice. I'm guessing it's the same as WW2 was?

There's a lot of things with no pop-ups to explain them. This is frustrating for beginners I'm sure. For example, in the Deck section there's nothing to say what all the factions are (for those who haven't memorized them yet).

It's really obscure how to buy new factions: scrolling down the list? Who knew? And you will kill one of your decks doing so too...

Some cards randomly dropped by the game into the auction would be good... does it cost those medals to start an auction? I haven't tried it yet.
(It does, what an expensive gamble!)

That "kill your deck" thing is murder... if you mis-click there goes 10 levels! And you cannot check out any of the other factions without having a free, unused deck. Also? It's a pain to see what levels your decks are at, not that it matters once you pass 10 but still...
kramito

Postby kramito » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:42 am

Hello,

Unlocking or selecting another deck, doesn't restart your Experience from other decks, I don't understand exactly what you mean with "kill a deck". Could you please explain us what you mean.

Regards,
Space5Cats

Postby Space5Cats » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:10 pm

in Deck? To view the Factions, see their abilities or what cards they allow? You have to open Deckbuilder, which means clicking on Deck 1-4 to even open the page. Then if you click any faction? It erases the existing deck which was in 1-4. Gone, no 'undo' button that I could see.

So to view the races, you need an open (empty) deck slot, or a deck slot you don't care about erasing.

In order to scroll down and buy the lower factions, it erases the selected deck too.

At least that's what happened to me, not going near that page because it took forever to get to level-10, not keen on a re-start.
kramito

Postby kramito » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:34 am

Hello,

I thought when you said "erase" the class you we're talking that you will delete the class itself and the experience, now I understand about what you're talking, that you can't check the class power/passive without using one of your decks. That makes sense and we'll se what we can do to fix this.

Regards,