fix this pvp system

fix this pvp system

Postby nobbla » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:07 am

we are all fed up with the way the pvp system is..it needs to change. the matching up is total unfair. top players always getting draws agaist players that are not even in the top 25...playing certain players time and time again, 1 after another the same bloody players.i myself only meet 2 players only ..spidey,,..nikin...i am sick off it..as a player to this game the matching up system is unfair towards other players poorly matching players up. always unfair, i play with 2 megas i get draws agianst players with full mega deck ,full star levels agianst a player with only 2 megas...where is the fairness in that......these players are ruining pvp and always having ago at lower players ,its now getting to the point no one will play pvp....spidey cash player is number 1 player on whole game ..nikin always on cant get a match because you get matched to him ..so its 1 player all day and 1 player all night...i would love to be even find a player my level or even sumone different on pvp....the down grounding off players from certain players is terible....they no there one off the best but still running people off pvp because they no the matching up system there will always get matched up with that palyer time and time again...it carrys on .you will not have any one apart from 3 or 4 players..playing pvp..please adjust or come up with a new matching system before more players leave the game..please make it fair
with reguards
nobbla

Newcomer

Re: fix this pvp system

Postby slikfinga_bw » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:53 pm

I feel your pain buddy but get your facts straight before you start saying things. You just started playing this game, I've been playing this game for 5 God damn years. So don't call someone a "cash" player if you don't know the facts. How the hell else can I have over 7 MILLION GYM POINTS?!

You know what a cash player looks like? See 1/2 the players in Warcraft that have less than 1 million gym points but have a full mega deck with 3-4 star megas
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Postby nobbla » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:17 pm

yer right 7 million player verse a player thats got only 400k points so far..player been playing 5 yrs against player 5 months .fair i dont think so.kills a player like me in 2rds or 3....i not blaming you for anything but the game devs needs to address this match making system its the worse i ever played... or is it that you powerful players dont give a dam and make guys leave the game because off unfair maching up.i give it till the end off this month no change i gone aswell with the others
nobbla

Newcomer

Postby nobbla » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:47 pm

SO WE HAVE TO CARRY ON WITH THIS..
Capture 1.PNG
Capture 1.PNG (168.12 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNG (163.89 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

spidey.PNG
spidey.PNG (164.86 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

I PLAYED MANY GAMES .NEVER SEEN SUCH RUBBISH FROM PLAYERS...PVP NEEDS SORTING ..
player beats a player .so he cheats..gets cards banned because he wins, so you report said player for cheating but his not cheating.(he gets his deck changes because card has now been banned and you guys think its funny).this game will end if players carry on actng like school childern.
nobbla

Newcomer

Postby trogdorr » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:44 pm

nobbla, a few things to keep in mind for pvp:
    1. Matching is based on current season rating, previous season rating, and "strength of deck" which seems based on card rarity
    2. In the current matching system it is often best to use a deck that is good for its rarity instead of your best general purpose deck (ex. I avoid using my all mega deck in pvp typically because it is designed for raids and is not a great all mega pvp deck. Instead I tend to use a separate deck I built for pvp which features the best cards of lower rarity.) <- I will say that I do not like this part of pvp, but understanding it helps you avoid frustration of facing same person repeatedly
    2b. If you face the same person several times, try swapping out some cards for lower rarities and eventually you tend to get other players
    3. One major goal of the current pvp system is to match players as often as possible. This means if someone has all megas and no other person is searching for a match with all megas, then the search is broadened to include players with fewer megas (in this case down to 2-3). The same is true of rating.
    4. Compounding all of these factors is the fact that the top pvp players play a LOT more matches than others and thus you will face them more often (as of now the top 2 combine for 430 wins in the past 5 days whereas the bottom 2 in the top 25 combine for 62 wins). Unless we force them to only play each other or prevent them from matching anybody, a large number of pvp matches will be played against them.

I hope this helps you at least understand what the devs have to consider and how you can cope at least partly with it. It is hard to develop a great matching system unless we get a large influx of players to pvp.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Postby trogdorr » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Oh I forgot to mention, the current system came about at least partly in response to complaints about the old matching system. The old system was based purely on rating, only matched within 500 points, and points reset at the end of the month.

Common complaints were that:
    Pvp was unplayable for weak players at the start of every month since everyone had a 1000 rating (response was incorporating previous month rating)
    Strong players would forfeit many matches to get to a low rating to win against easy opponents (response was to limit the ability to forfeit quickly, and incorporate strength of deck into matching)
    Top players would have nobody else within 500 points of them by the end of the month and simply couldn't play pvp (response was to remove that restriction, relying on other matching factors to offset this)

It is hard to develop a good matching system, especially in a game where the pvp player pool at any given time of day is relatively small. While there are certainly flaws in the current and past systems, try to be respectful of other players and of the devs.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Postby nobbla » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:55 pm

respect is earned and never given freely......but the way even your leader is acting and nickin from spartan..is this the behaver this game as become.. ..this game will end if thats how things are going to carry on....i see it the last game i played .in the end everyone left...this game is great but things have to change with players and game devs sorting out these problems..
but thanks for that bit off info trogdorr
nobbla

Newcomer

Postby nikin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:45 pm

So why r crying when people get 3 turns (2free) cards in 1st time...if u can't get those cards its your problem don't cry on other's deck or the cards they get.
nikin

Trainer Student

Postby nikin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:50 pm

And everyone knows that u start cursing people after u lose game...u always start first.u tell me rubbish I did return u back. And so spidey reply u back to u saying go to foxhole because u start the fight first
nikin

Trainer Student

Postby nobbla » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:56 pm

first things first it was not me you having row with and secondly since you been on this game you start trouble then change your name and you are always causing trouble for other players blaming them for bugs and glitches then think its funny ..so grow up nikin... child
nobbla

Newcomer

Next

Return to Technical Support