Pvp

Pvp

Postby Taranos » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:25 am

Its enough. Is not possible i fight player Nikin in pvp.
He is at the top of the global rankings while I'm even out.
It is not possible to continue like this, as there is no hope of defeating it.
Also it is not possible that it is ALWAYS LUCKY. He always sees the same cards at the start of each game.
Or take action by banning some cards (like champion Rire and Fiammat), or take action against the Nikin player, or see to fix the pvp matches because it is no longer possible to play like this.
Taranos

Newcomer

Re: Pvp

Postby slikfinga_bw » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:58 pm

I hear you buddy. He picks on new players like yourself but avoids the players that can beat him like me. Come join my gym and we'll get you strong enough to fight against bullies
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Postby zerokum » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm

te comprendo muy bien pero no te rindas,con esfuerzo, persistencia y paciencia podrás ganar, se que eso da algo de frustración pero si lo soportas podrás ganar y como resultado tendrás un deck fuerte
zerokum

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Taranos » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:47 pm

I play this game every day, but none have changed.
For example today i fight against Warrior45. He was 5th in global ranking.
I'm out of the ranking, under the last one in the global ranking, without any possibility to enter the rank.
Now, why i encounter player strong like Nikin, Warrior45 or others with full mega deck when i have only 5 mega in my deck?
Taranos

Newcomer

Postby nikin » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:42 am

I only played 4 or 5 games with u in this entire season! Its not like we face each other daily! Pvp system changes time to time when i use 5 or 6 megas i also get opponent with full megas! And about taking action against me? What? U r saying i use cheat to get u lol, they would have block me if i do any cheating! I already told them to check my id. And champion rire and fiamate those who use this cards they mostly get it on first turn most time! Machin, spidey, geo, shabu, hectorm, mostly everyone who got this card they get it on first turn but not every turn! Try use those cards and u will see the result! But noone get it regularly u cant say i get it everytime because i didnt play much game with u!
nikin

Newcomer

Postby Taranos » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 pm

Seeing 2 specific card on a deck of 20 card is lucky, its true. But not constantly. I can understand if you use card like Dryu, but you dont use. I admit i was angry, because you are on top of the ranking and you fight me, under the last one of the ladder and this is unfair.
By the way i seeing you at the start of the season. You start to play after 1 week and you reach the top of the ladder anyway.
This game promote who play more hours then others, even if fight agains Fs_ player (the most common AI players to find).
And for Rire and Fiammat, i think is better to ban those cards.
Taranos

Newcomer

Postby Taranos » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 pm

I can understand you spend more time then other players to reach the top of the ladders, but if you dont use a full.mega deck, how you can win against players with full megas deck? And you are still on top of the ladder? Seems strange but i dont say you cheating you're only real REAL lucky.
But other players you mentioned...?
Taranos

Newcomer

Postby trogdorr » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Taranos, there are several factors that go into player matching for pvp, and one is "strength of deck". As a result, one popular strategy is to use a deck that is not full-mega in order to match against weaker opponents. There are more players with weaker decks and those players tend to not be as experienced in playing, so matches are more plentiful and easier to win. If you play enough, it seems that the wins against easier opponents outweigh the losses to full-mega opponents.

As I understand it, the logic behind the pvp matching system is aimed at providing more numerous and more varied opponents for most players as well as attempting to make matches more even in terms of "deck strength". In practice, this often means that it is better to avoid using your best deck in favor of a deck that is better at its rarity (for example, cards that only gain a little boost when fused are better left unfused in order to keep your "deck strength" lower and your opponents easier). This also means that every pvp season there are people on the top 25 that have substantially worse decks than people outside the top 25, but can't be matched due to the "deck strength" difference.

The old system of pvp matching was based purely on rating. You could be matched with anyone whose rating was around +/-500 from your rating. This has the advantage of making the top 25 more legitimate (in my opinion) and removes the frustration of being outside the top 25 and matching with the #1 pvp player. The disadvatanges (and at least partial reasons for the change) were that players would purposefully lose matches in order to lower their rating in order to face easier opponents and that the start of each season resulted in new players getting destroyed by veteran players (since everybody reset to 1000 rating). Additionally, trying out a new deck was difficult because your opponents would be just as strong regardless of what deck you made.

I hope that helps to explain the pvp matching situation for you and put more context into why and how the systems appear to have been designed.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Taranos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you very much for explaning me the pvp situation.
Its strange to hear this, because this game exist from 3 or 4 years (i dont remember) and its a beautiful game.
But the programmers dont seems to find another way to fix the pvp problem.
And now, with the new expansion we comes a lot of bug that makes the game more diffocult to other players
Taranos

Newcomer

Return to Technical Support