gold output on game

gold output on game

Postby bones » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:48 pm

getting gold now to buy cards even at the lowest rate is now very hard to get.most off the time you cant find a match in pvp so how can you get gold that way.gold output for winning /losing /tourney has to rised .or is this game now all about pay to win.please raise the gold out put to the game as this is now getting to the point now grinding aint even worth doing any more.
i dont normal post anything and just get on with it but .gold now is so low it needs to be address .just cant do anything as gold output is so low
Last edited by bones on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
bones

Newcomer

Re: gold output on game

Postby Socket » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:09 pm

i totaly agree on this
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby trogdorr » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:55 pm

What prices were increased? The only thing I can see has changed in price is that people can list auctions for more gold now. If this is the change you are complaining about, then two things: 1) This change means you get MORE money from selling cards on auction, and 2) If you consider the auction prices too high you can buy packs and then list cards you don't need on auction. While I certainly wouldn't mind more gold (and there is plenty to spend it on), I do not see any drastic change making a gold increase necessary?
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Socket » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:36 am

His asking for winning more gold on PvP or story or tournaments.for new players trying to get to 150 gold to buy packs takes forever for new players.
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby bones » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 am

trogdorr wrote:What prices were increased? The only thing I can see has changed in price is that people can list auctions for more gold now. If this is the change you are complaining about, then two things: 1) This change means you get MORE money from selling cards on auction, and 2) If you consider the auction prices too high you can buy packs and then list cards you don't need on auction. While I certainly wouldn't mind more gold (and there is plenty to spend it on), I do not see any drastic change making a gold increase necessary?

all i was asking was if they considered rising the winning output on gold to make it easier for new players to buy packs..and i cant sell any cards in the auction as i dont have many tokens and if i could sell these cards that no one wonts it would be good.i think i will stop playing this now as the gold level for winning is bad and you think i going to play alot off games for 10 gold on pvp per win and 5 gold once completed playing levels on story you must be joking. good game .but for the effort off playing the winnings are a total joke
bones

Newcomer

Postby bones » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 am

well i was very surprise i did not get a reply from a dev on this and only 2 players commented as well .just proves just dont care about your players.if it was not for the players you would not have a game..well i have found another game and its better.so last post
bones

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello,

We're currently happy with the amount of gold you can gain in the game, you have tourneys, raids, pvp, levels and the gold you get from your gym (a huge amount each week). We'll review it for a future update, but we don't have plans to change it right now.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support