New Patch Monsters Dying

New Patch Monsters Dying

Postby trogdorr » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:42 am

With the newest patch/update, monsters die slower (animation is slower). This introduces a number of bugs/oddities. Some I have observed so far are:
If you remove your own monster to place a new one, you have to wait for the removal animation to finish rather than being able to immediately place a new monster as you could before (minor annoyance/slowdown, not necessarily a bug).
If you remove your own monster then quickly hit attack, your monster dies but also deals an attack (definitely a bug, seems like this could have weird behavior in pvp?).
If you remove your own monster then quickly play an evolve card, it still thinks you can evolve that monster and you may get stuck endlessly in this state.
If you remove your own monster then quickly play an evolve all card, it evolves your removed monster.

I'm sure this list could be expanded, but generally the issue seems to be that the monster dying slower now causes those of us who tend to play quickly to now have unexpected issues with the monsters that are dying.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Re: New Patch Monsters Dying

Postby Kramito » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:48 am

Hello,

Thanks for your report, we're investigating the issue right now.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby fancho » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:37 am

This topic is also linked I guess :
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1622
fancho

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:41 am

Hello,

We just de created a new update that will be soon available for all platforms to fix the problem.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support