Memory leak?

Memory leak?

Postby trogdorr » Fri May 18, 2018 5:13 am

For the last several days when I load the game it starts at around 300MB of memory used, but grows steadily until the game gets REALLY slow at around 1.5GB of memory used. Once it gets to that point, I have to navigate away from the game and then back to begin the cycle over again. This takes about 2-3 pvp matches worth of time to happen.

Just as a test, I tried to play through this for as long as I could stand (on map, since it takes more than 60 seconds to take a single turn at that point) and it got up past 5GB of memory used.

I am using Microsoft Edge browser and playing on Kongregate website.

Anybody else experiencing similar issues?
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Re: Memory leak?

Postby Kramito » Fri May 18, 2018 6:57 am

Hello,

Could you please tell me if that happens to you with other browser besides Microsoft Edge?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby trogdorr » Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 pm

It happens for me in Chrome as well, but when I tried to dig into it further it appears to be caused by Kongregate's ads and I have the same issue when I run other Kongregate games (I hadn't noticed before because I play Monster Battles a lot more than any other game).

I could be wrong, but I do not think this memory issue is coming directly from the game.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kramito » Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 am

Hello,

In this case we can't do anything about it, maybe you can directly contact kongregate about this issue.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support