PVP MATCH-UPS!

PVP MATCH-UPS!

Postby Achiles » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:44 am

2 days in a row now I only get 1 player in PVP, Georgios back to back to back to back to back. Around 20 games IN A ROW. I even wait sometimes and still only get 1 player. It's sooo boring and defeats the purpose of the game. I much preferred the old systems of ratings match-ups than this new system where we don't even know what makes 2 players match. I can't even quit or else I get banned from PVP for a while. It's like being stuck in a cage with 1 opponent who is on steroids pummeling you over and over and you have to stay there forever. It's a waste of my time. I liked the update but PVP was not fixed at all. I'm done playing PVP until it's fixed cause this is beyond crazy. Do I have to make a crappy deck to play other players? How come other players have huge ratings but I never match with them?

PLEASE GO BACK TO OLD SYSTEM OF RATING MATCHUPS!!!! THIS NEW PVP IS TERRIBLE AND MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT.

At least old system I could choose to lower my rating or increase but this new system is based on cards? Everyone has megas but I never match them. The whole point of the game is to get better and make better cards. So the more megas you have the fewer PVP opponents you can play? Why is it so restricted? That's a waste of a whole part of this game. I'm really angry right now because this is all that's left in game after raids. If I can't PVP then I'll have to leave. This is a major issue that needs to be addressed ASAP and many other players have made similar posts about PVP.
Achiles

Newcomer

Re: PVP MATCH-UPS!

Postby Kramito » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:18 am

Hello Achiles,

I've checked your matches and you played almost 8 consecutive matches against the same player and this is something that should not happen. When we did the update we did change a bit the matchmaking and we saw an improvement on the matches played. We need to keep improving on this point to avoid cases like the one that you had.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby pegaso » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:48 pm

yo tengo una buena idea que me gustaría proponer, le he estado analizando por algo de tiempo y creo que podría complacer a la mayoría de jugadores, pero no a todos por que es difícil hacer que a todos les guste.... no se si les gustaría escucharla , pero lo aria por el correo de frozen shark.
pegaso

Trainer Student

Postby Socket » Thu May 10, 2018 3:38 pm

please improve the pvp .i am now getting to the point where pvp is matching up players is completey pointless on playing.in result me playing less and less.surly just matching players on a random basics is better then the system now.i no not all players can be on all the time but what ever your rating high or low,you never no who u get total random....maybe then we see other players in the game and not just play the same old players all the time and if there are not alot off people in pvp then let the bots play players for gold not score.
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kramito » Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 am

Hello,

We're increasing the "range" that players can be found that means that you will find opponents faster, all your feedback is welcome and we are always checking the pvp matches played to see if there's any problem (long queues, uneven matches,...) and improve it.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby lordwar » Fri May 11, 2018 10:08 am

Remove fs please
lordwar

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kellri » Mon May 14, 2018 8:36 am

Lard o' Bore....we get it, you don't like FS because players who play them obviously earn more rating and gym points than you. Think of it this way...it's a good way for new players to get some experience without repeateatedly cheating for free packs like you did. Call it synergy. :D
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Return to Technical Support