Pvp 2018 December

Pvp 2018 December

Postby slikfinga_bw » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:40 am

Devs,

Can you please research the pvp battles of Pegaso that took place an hour ago? Specifically his wins 955-963. I have pictures that show he was getting 3 points per win within 1 min of each win. I believe he has a clone fake account and feeds himself wins. You will be able to see his opponent and if i am correct, it is coming from the same IP address and has the same name. It is not a FS bot because at our current rating, we only get 2 points per win, not 3.

Thank you in advance and hopefully you can investigate before the month and season end.

Spidey_X
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Re: Pvp 2018 December

Postby Mcshadow1994 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:27 pm

As much as i hate you Spidey... I have to agree with you. Today he made 11 Wins within 24mins and some of those happen within a minute. Wich seems very suspicious to me... AND on top of that, once you Spidey suspected him to do "something like this Post is all about"...he immediately stopped playing and logged out. Suspicious as well.

I really like Pegaso, but what i like more is Fair Play...

Shadow
Mcshadow1994

Trainer Student

Postby slikfinga_bw » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:10 pm

And as much as i hate you too shadow, i am the biggest advocate for fair play. So if you are as well, there is mutual respect.

Devs, look into the Amlo account in the Insidious gym. I believe that this is either Pegaso clone account or the clone account of someone in Warcraft. If you look at the pvp patterns of Pegaso and Amlo today, you will see there is very suspicious activity.
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby pegaso » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Shadow y spidey ustedes me acusan de tramposo cuando los dos son los número 1 tramposo. Primero Spidey provocas errores en las partidas cuando vas a perder, para que la partida se detenga y yo a diferencia de ustedes si tengo pruebas. Y tu Shadow hablas de juego limpio cuando todos entre el gym sabemos que reclutas jugadores falsos para obtener las recompensas de reclutar amigos. entonces que nos investiguen a los tres.
Last edited by pegaso on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pegaso

Trainer Student

Postby pegaso » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:48 pm

Las fotos de Spidey paralizando el juego cuando va a perder se las mandó por correo.
pegaso

Trainer Student

Postby Mcshadow1994 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Me pateas? Pagué dinero para luchar en la redada. Un día antes del final ¿Me estás pateando porque dije que tu comportamiento es sospechoso? Si no haces trampas y Frozenshard comprueba tu cuenta ... ¿dónde está el problema?

Solo quiero ayudar a aclarar si estás haciendo trampa o no ... así que eso está resuelto de una vez por todas. ¿Qué tipo de líder eres si ni siquiera puedes decir algo contra ti mismo?
Verás lo que tienes Pegaso, fue estúpido patearme. ¡Warcraft está llegando a su fin!
Mcshadow1994

Trainer Student

Postby pegaso » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:51 am

Shadow, tu hablas de trampas, cuando sabemos reclutaste jugadores fantasma para poder obtener las grandiosas recompensas de reclutar amigos... Y si tanto exiges juego limpio eres la última persona que debería hacerlo por rompiste las reglas antes que otros.
pegaso

Trainer Student

Postby slikfinga_bw » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:10 am

Unfortunately Pegaso, i play via kongregate and the devs can confirm we can not cause desyncs or cheat like the mobile and fb players can. I earned every single one of my wins and the devs can verify. No fake accounts or cheating
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby slikfinga_bw » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:04 pm

Also, I lost many times to therenegade, lordofwar, Amlo and others that resulted in me losing - 14 or more rating. If I were to somehow cheat in the way you accused me, wouldn't I have done it against them?

Once again, your accusations are false like your leadership. You know you have multiple clone accounts and the devs will confirm once they look at your pvp actions. You even admitted that it was "strategy" to avoid playing me because you did not want to lose and wanted to be #1
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:23 am

Hello,

As always please use the e-mail support@frozenshard.com to report this kind of issue because the forums are a public place and should not use for these matters.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support