about master chest

about master chest

Postby nikin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:52 am

There are two players from sucide squad sykes and lilith who said that they got mega legendary upgraded 5 times monsters from master chest. Really 5 times upgraded mega legendary? They got draako zardi diavas mustire leaflard sharkire kure evolon sizar carnivirus all mega legendary upgraded 5 times. They said that they got it from master chest. I just want to know is it true? Or glitch?? Please reply :(
The game will not be fun if they can buy 5 times upgraded mega legendary cards from master chest. I and other have to work really hard to make megas but people are getting 5 times upgraded mega leg cards from chest really wohh.. I just want to know is it true or glitch of the game? Please reply :(
nikin

Trainer Student

Re: about master chest

Postby Kramito » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:43 am

Hello,

Mega Legendary cards can't be obtained in Master Chests, I can confirm you this.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Re: about master chest

Postby nikin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:55 am

So there must be glitch or some cheating i dont know. Please check on ids of lilith and sykes from sucide squad. Because they said that they got those mega legendary upgraded 5 times from chest.so they must be using that glitch on getting those cards.
nikin

Trainer Student

Return to General Discussion