Another cheater...

Another cheater...

Postby Achiles » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Here's another cheating Spanish speaking player... https://prnt.sc/k6eu8p
It's not even funny how racist and biased you fuckers are towards your own kind by allowing these guys to continue ruining the game.
Spanish speaker Chuy is telling known Spanish speaking cheater and multi-accounter ferdex that he's going to try out this good account and if he doesn't like it, he will go back to his old account Castrejcg. Then they go on to say how they will sell each other cards they need. Of course they got coins cause they've exploited all the loopholes and some of them pay money. So tell me again how this game is "balanced"???

P.S. I've already reported your game to Facebook, Kongregate, and the international gaming commission for bias, racism, openly allowing cheating, and openly encouraging multi accounts as well as allowing those accounts to help each other. I don't even want a response from you. I've heard enough "we'll look into it" blah blah blah. Even a blind man can see all the Spanish players are at the top cause they help each other and have fucked up this game.
Achiles

Newcomer

Re: Another cheater...

Postby nikin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Yup that make sense 5 out of top 10 r spanish player
I dnt know u include me as a spanish or not but im not spanish! So they r cheating? Ferdex mex? And other name? Please tell other cheater's name if u know
nikin

Trainer Student

Postby Achiles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 am

nikin wrote:Yup that make sense 5 out of top 10 r spanish player
I dnt know u include me as a spanish or not but im not spanish! So they r cheating? Ferdex mex? And other name? Please tell other cheater's name if u know

You're not among those that cheats from what I've seen. But anyone can see that all the Spanish speaking players are somehow at the top, even though as I'm sure you've noticed, a lot of them are crappy players. If it wasn't for their megas which they ultimately got from exploiting game loopholes, hacks, and just selling each other with their many accounts, then most of those players would be average if not below average rank. I've played all of them, and aside from like 3 players from Spartans who were tough match ups, I've normally beaten every single one of them easily and repeatedly. But not matter how many names we bring up or how much evidence we show devs, they still don't ban these guys. They might strip their coins but allow the ill-gotten cards to remain. So these dudes come back after like 2 months and resume from where they left off. They also change their names like a million times so it's hard to identify who is who anymore, which is yet another issue with this game. It's not wrong to ask for fair gameplay which is all I'm looking for.
Achiles

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am

Hello,

Please, do not report other players in the forums, you can directly report them by e-mail at support@frozenshard.com and we'll review it.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Achiles » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Kramito wrote:Hello,

Please, do not report other players in the forums, you can directly report them by e-mail at support@frozenshard.com and we'll review it.

Regards,

Of course you don't want this information out there. Keep protecting cheaters and exploiters. I already sent this to support as well, but of course NOTHING will happen. What a farce!
Achiles

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:40 am

Hello,

I've tried to be nice, but been insulted and called racist is our bottom line. We take really serious any infraction in the game and your continuous behavior is out of line.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support