Chrome: Adobe Flash

Chrome: Adobe Flash

Postby Achiles » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:24 pm

As you may or may not have heard, Chrome is getting rid of Adobe Flash soon. They're starting to block Flash content now, and will soon get rid of it all together. My game already lags a lot due to error msg "issue detected, you may have adblocker or other plugin..." and I don't have any of that. It shows up when chrome blocks Flash player. Have you figured out how to move into HTML or some other way to have players continue the game without flash because we know Firefox don't work, and soon Chrome wont, so what's next?

Interested to hear more about this and any future workarounds or fixes to flash gaming. Thanks.
Achiles

Newcomer

Re: Chrome: Adobe Flash

Postby Stone » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:31 am

Hi Achiles,
Thanks for your post and for your interest in the future of the game running on Flash. Like you said, Flash is slowly dying and browsers won't continue supporting it in 2020. We are currently working on it and have some workarounds in mind, in the meantime we managed to make the game work back on Firefox, turns out we had to contact Firefox engineers directly to make them remove us from a "blocklist" which automatically flags Flash games running on specific domains such as ours (Amazon). Please give it a try on Firefox and let us know if it works again for you.

Thanks for your comment again,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Re: Chrome: Adobe Flash

Postby slikfinga_bw » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:23 am

As I tell my gym mates that play on Kongregate.Com, you can use puffin web browser to play this game, not just in a computer but also on your phone. That is how us non-fb/mobile players are able to play on our tablets/mobile phones.

Puffin has built in flash
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support