also on my current use account darklukeplus i need help

also on my current use account darklukeplus i need help

Postby marky05 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:36 am

My android cellphone died and will be replace by store within 6months prompting me to use my old shelf cellphone which is an iphone i have downloaded the iphone already but i can't connect the game via facebook thru iphone promting me to be a newbie again and also alot of bugs in iphone version of the game i keep getting stuck once i finish campaign down to 0.
marky05

Trainer Student

Re: also on my current use account darklukeplus i need help

Postby Kramito » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:25 am

Hello,

What's exactly the problem? Do you remember the name of the account before that.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby marky05 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:42 pm

I switch from an android cellphone back to my previous cellphone which is an iphone i downloaded the game but problem as seen if i tried to get into my facebook account it wont let me but it would reflect error null message same goes inside the game when i click sign in as seen. I need help to be able to use my darklukeplus account in my iphone. Thanks Kramito for reading.
Attachments
20171214_222605.jpg
20171214_222605.jpg (85.72 KiB) Viewed 2320 times
20171214_222534.jpg
20171214_222534.jpg (89.34 KiB) Viewed 2320 times
marky05

Trainer Student

Postby marky05 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44 pm

I dont know which account you are referring to with your question on my banned account it was marky05; for darklukeplus account i used to name this account plusandminus i hope i answered your question
marky05

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 am

Hello,

I can see that the account "darklukeplus" has access to the game without any problem. Is it solved? are you talking about another account? Remember that if the account has suspended you won't have access with this account to the game.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby marky05 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:08 am

Kramito bro what is your understanding of the concern?and what are the steps you took to troubleshoot?where are you seeing that darklukeplus account is working fine. DETAILS ARE VERY IMPORTANT ESPECIALLY IN TROUBLESHOOTING THINGS. Let me help by asking direct leading to solving question 1. Is your understanding using an apple cellphone or iphone accessing the darklukeplus account with it? Because we are actually talking about apple vs android and yes darklukeplus is accessible thru android and laptop fine that is why i could be able to open it. 2. What is your understanding of the pictures i have sent? 3. PLEASE USE AN IPHONE AND TRY THE TROUBLESHOOTING VIA APPLE PRODUCT. 4. Due to this inability for me to access darklukeplus via IPHONE as a result it would auto give me a new other account an fs account that would force me to start from scratch if i will use iphone. I hope it is much clearer now Kramito thanks for checking still hope we can fix this soon.
marky05

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:50 am

Hello,

To play in two different devices, the only way is to link the account to Facebook and login into the new device using facebook connect button on the mainscreen. Did you try that? When you click on the facebook connect does the error appears? In that case do you have the facebook application installed on your iphone? Let me know this information and we'll try to see on which point you're.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby marky05 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:48 pm

PLS DONT TELL ME NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE LAST TIME I DID IT AS SEEN I COULDNT GO IN NOW I COULD GO IN FB FOR THE GAME SO PLEASE I APPRECIATE DONT MAKE ME LOOK DUMB BECAUSE I USED TO BE A PROGRAMMER SO I WOULD KNOW IF THERE WAS FIX MADE OR NOT. ON YOUR QUESTIONS YES THERE IS A FB INSTALLED ON MY IPHONE IT COULDNT GO IN VIA GAME AT THAT TIME AS SEEN TOO. NOW IT CAN SO THANKS FOR THE FIX BECAUSE I TRULY BELIEVE THERE WAS A FIX HAPPENED.
marky05

Trainer Student

Return to Technical Support