acolytron bug-one more time....

acolytron bug-one more time....

Postby lp42 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:58 am

moving on the no season rewards that other ppl already mentioned, acolytron bug just acted again. you say you couldnt repruduce it-well, i also didnt figure out when it bugs-but it does, so unless you plan to do let the bug continue, i sugest looking better. http://prntscr.com/d0pjo0
also, dinojaw leg is gaining 8 atack instead of 7(have no print for that one, but that one should be easier to see).

@EDIT: http://prntscr.com/d0wjv6 again...
lp42

Junior Trainer

Re: acolytron bug-one more time....

Postby Kramito » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:55 am

Hey lp42,

The rewards should be assigned now.

Cheers,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby lp42 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:57 am

Yes, they were-The wrong ones! http://prntscr.com/d161op
I was 2nd in pvp season, not 3rd. season was over, so was only doing pvp for quest, and so i went to 3rd, but when season finished i was still 2nd, and since this happened to me, im pretty sure other ppl got the wrong rewards.
lp42

Junior Trainer

Postby none » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:37 pm

lp42 is right. I got my reward for the tourneys but not for pvp because in the time between when the season was supposed to end and the time the rewards were handed out I dropped out of the top 25. I know it's hard to retroactively determine where people finished, and getting the small 50 gold and pack reward doesn't matter much to me, but it's nice to compensate people fairly for the work they put in. Things would obviously be different if we knew rewards were still being determined.

Thanks
none

Newcomer

Postby lp42 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:57 pm

It probably be too much work to figure out the "real" rewards, the answer would have been simple-give the rewards at the right time. Since that didnt happen, the minimum would have been to figure out what rewards to give (or like you none said, when the season ended without rewards, let us know that it was still counting), instead of just give them with the current position, which is benefiting players who dont deserve the rewards, while other get less than supposed.
But who cares about fairness anyway, like the week no one got the rewards, or when a player looses the data, dont give all the extra cards back (because im sure no one is keeping extras since fusion came out lol, and "theres no record of it", well, lack of record is the problem when data is lost, no?).
And while are it, still waiting for the update, how hard can it be just fix a bunch of broken cards? (mega wichin, mega lionif,leg pupix, mega drimy poison, acolytron, driski, leg dinojaw, tixy, leg r01 (and list probably goes on); map effects, like toad poison/poisoned darts or diving/snorkeling; auction; (and im not going to add pvp here, because that already implies more work with the servers)), but I guess its just much more important to just keep the bugs months and months, just to be able to release new cards at the same time, to give players a chance of discovering the new bugs.
lp42

Junior Trainer

Postby lp42 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:44 am

Still waiting for the correct reward and reply!!
lp42

Junior Trainer

Postby lp42 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:21 am

You obviously were here, since you replued in swordsaints topic, and yet not in this one, not convinient for you? Just pretend you didnt read because you dont want to answer? I finished the season in 2nd and i want the rewards, its not my fault your game bugged yet again.
lp42

Junior Trainer

Postby CésarMan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:34 am

This card still bugged works or dont works randomly, its extremely dissapointing. Did u even try to solve it?
CésarMan

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:53 am

Hello,

We found the problem with Acolytron and should be fixed on the next update. The problem occurs if you try to play a "stone" into a monster without evolution or fully evolved (usually by mistake) will consume the "free" cost. So in the meantime be careful when you play the free stone and choose a valid target until the update arrives.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support