pvp

pvp

Postby Socket » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:26 am

1.please remove the 20 games a day limit you can play..it is boring and pointless...people wont to play but cant as we are limited to play 20 games only...
2.please can you alter the ai as well .if players are on, surly we should play a human person first .seems we are facing more ai in pvp now then a human player..
3.text on global chat..i dont need to where glasses but your text is blurred can this be adjusted.
reguards
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Re: pvp

Postby Kramito » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, we'll take it into consideration, specially the chat issue (this is something that we want to improve for sure). About the playing against a human, the game always tries to match you with a real player first.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Socket » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:48 pm

we all like this game but now pvp is limited more players will get bored and leave game.after playing this new update and seeing the changes made so far i rather play the old version with all the old setting at least i enjoyed the game then(not enjoying it now) and you could find and match up in pvp (not limited to so many games only)..with settings this way there are now sum off the battle passes,you cant complete because off the limit now as well...
changes to tourney...understandable you made a few changes, old system was better for new players.Considering these changes made new players will def leave as ai is to clever for easy level(easy is ment to be easy)

pvp should be renamed .as its not pvp its verse bots only
taking this into account and consider making sum very serious alterations to this version off the game and soon .we wont to keep this game alive ...i been playing a long time as along with alot off other vets talk is this needs to be changed.but thats up to you guys

reguards
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby kaiba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:16 am

yo tengo una gran idea para el pvp me gustaria proponerla los desarrolladores, ojala me dieran la oportunidad de escucharme. quiero ayudar a que el juego mejore y no empiezen a desaparecer los jugadores por que incluso para mi empieza a ser aburrido.
kaiba

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 am

Hola,

Siempre puedes crear un hilo con tus sugerencias o enviarnos un correo a support@frozenshard.com con tus ideas. Siempre estamos abiertos a escuchar y mejorar el juego.

Un saludo,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support