suspicious desync

suspicious desync

Postby nikin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 am

I was playing the match with wint somehow our match got desync and it says desync: match draw. Well we played for 3 turns already still match was desync even spidey said that wint desync match with him..please check our match which was taken few minutes ago and also match with spidey n wint. And i noticed that we can't fuse any stones why??
nikin

Trainer Student

Re: suspicious desync

Postby nobbla » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm

what is wrong with you.every day on chat you are always moaning when you get your ass beat on pvp...everyone is cheating in your eyes.your always having rows with all players and saying all are cheating...its about time you grow up and accept your not the best at this and other players are better then you .. and the name changes when you start trouble and then change your name...

hope devs can sort that out so player cant change there name so often would be a good idea to stop this..

maybe the devs look into all your alt accounts from your ip address and you get banned...we all had enough off your childish games
nobbla

Newcomer

Postby slikfinga_bw » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Yea, it was quite the douche move but it seems like WINTNT gets away with anything. I mean, it's pretty suspect when the week after he fuses a dragon gaia stone (which is ridiculously OP), the stone fusion system breaks. So now only he and maybe 1-2 other people have a game changing card. Why hasn't this card been disabled until you guys are able to fix? (or wintnt graciously decides to unhack the system)

You devs know I love yall but come on, help make this game fair again.
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Postby slikfinga_bw » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:55 am

This is the #1 Pvp player in the game right now.

Someone who openly welcomes the title of running from competition and somehow is able to play more matches than everyone else while using a card that no one else can get.
Attachments
2019-04-02 00.52.06.png
2019-04-02 00.52.06.png (230.5 KiB) Viewed 786 times
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kramito » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:52 am

Hello,

While the player did not do anything wrong or cheat with the new stones (as they're not available for now until the update), we decided to block these cards (only on PvP) until is fixed.

We now that's not the best solution but this is the currently option that we have that we believe is far for all players in PvP.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby slikfinga_bw » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Thank you. Sure enough, first match he plays against me = L then he runs like Forrest Gump
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support