I can not log in "Explanation"

I can not log in "Explanation"

Postby chuy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello, friends of the forum.
It has been a while since I entered my account and now that I want to enter does not allow me, so I started to investigate and I find that there are several publications that cheated. I explain I've been playing in an account, the same one I used on Facebook, I spend time and I had to create this facebook for school purposes, I started playing the game on this account and everything went well until I see that I can not enter , I do not know if they have banned or canceled me but what bothered me most was that the guys who criticized us in the game criticize us as racists and "cheats" just for being Hispanic, it is so outrageous because Hispanics are one of the Largest and noblest community in the game.
Without saying more, I demand one of these 3 solutions:
1. That my "chuy" account be returned to me since it legally belongs to me.
2. Pass all my letters from the "chuy" account to my current account "JESUSCG".
3. Respectfully ask all those who criticize the community to leave their prejudices aside and try to get to know us.
In the event that it is not canceled and is a simple mistake of the game, I regret it but many like me are already tired of those prejudices, and what they say to us racists, now, Who are the racists?
Hopefully the misunderstanding is solved, without more to say, I say goodbye and have a nice day.
chuy

Newcomer

Re: I can not log in "Explanation"

Postby Kramito » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:42 am

Hi,

There is indeed a known issue that has been going on since yesterday on the server side and we are working on it to fix it ASAP.
Apologies for the trouble caused. We hope to have the system back up and running soon.

The account "chuy" is not suspended, you will be able to login once the server is up.

Regards
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby chuy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Thank you.
How long will the problem be solved?
chuy

Newcomer

Postby Stone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi,

Our server team has been working on this issue since yesterday at 19h (when it was first tracked by our emergency systems) and it was fixed 30 minutes ago (17.30h CET). The game should be fully accessible now, we are also aware that this has caused some issues on your end and we will try to compensate you as soon as possible for it. Thanks for your patience and for your support.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support