story mode hard and expert levels

story mode hard and expert levels

Postby Socket » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm

i swapped keeper portal(universal) mega to abyss portal (universal) mega costing 1000gold and i have now have no access now on story from level 348 hard or expert and above so i no longer can play these levels to complete the 3 star missions..please could you look into this and fix .all i did was swapped from one card to the other .and no long have access to these levels on story.i did complete and choose keeper when portals open up and fancy a change to abyss to match my deck type.so by swapping to the other type you no longer have access to these levels on story.do i have to pay another 1000 gold to swap back to keeper portal(universal) mega to have access to these levels again) your help would be grateful.
with thanks socket
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Re: story mode hard and expert levels

Postby Kramito » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:59 am

Hello,

Could you confirm me your username so I can check it.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Socket » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm

aka
Last edited by Socket on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kramito » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 am

Hello,

I can see that you're on level 376/348/346, do the levels appear on the map? (or just a "magic fog"). If I understand correctly, you can re-play these levels, but I'm unsure if the problem is that you can "see them".

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Socket » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:25 am

the other day these levels disappear after i made the swap by going in deck tab ,,clicking fusion swapped from keeper unversal mega to abyss universal mega.i have completed all levels on easy 376 ... hard 376 and expert 376 using keeper universal mega..but now after making the swap from portals universal keeper mega and now i am using portal universal abyss mega.i cant not play past (hard level 348.) or expert level 348 ....would this be because when i choose the portal type at the beginning and completing all levels on all story easy,,hard,expert with one type off mega portal ....when you go into deck and clck and change from there the game dont reconnise you already completed story on all levels because i changed to the other type.( i clicked deck tab then click onto fusion and swap these mega types keeper portals universal..to mega portals abyss universal the game) now game thinks i have not completed these levels as i am now using the other type of mega this is where the problem is.. by swapping. as i completing whole story on all levels using keeper.then changing(swap)to abyss....this clears al levels you already done by using keeper on hard and expert....(i cant re play past these levels as now i using the other type off portal monster) after completing story with one type. (( i cant play them or see them past the levels you wrote above))))

thanks for looking into this for me

socket
Last edited by Socket on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Socket » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:32 pm

i have been speaking on chat and to friends on fb that has had the same thing happen to them...portals game type choosen was ghia(keeper) complete all story modes (easy,hard,expert).reward for completing expert story (mega level card)
when you swap card in fusion tab to abyss.
the game version,it dont recognise that you have already completed the game.hencing why i cant play story mode for hard and expert.so you cant replay these levels that you using as now you are using the other portal type card.

so theres part off the programming that is missing when you change cards it should swap the story version off these cards or you should not be able to swap these 2 portal card.as it dont recognise the change from the ghia story line path to the abyss story path.
hope this helps
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kramito » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for the detailed explanation, we'll review it so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support