pvp match

pvp match

Postby nikin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:12 pm

What is wrong with this game??? Its so so so frustrating how someone always get good draws at end when u r about to win fame! Check my every match today im nikin! With headon and wolfgang everytime when im about to win bot give them card to hit 50-30 damage cards! Please check my matches with headon! What is going on is he cheating or bot is always lucky with him? U collect lot of points defeating many players but this game give everytime good draws to headon like everytime! Im so frustrated! Please check our game and tell me what is wrong? Is that cheating or luck!! Im nikin check my last matches and give me answer if u cant give me answer simply erase my all wins and data of all wins
nikin

Trainer Student

Re: pvp match

Postby Achiles » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Headon is a known cheater. He left then now came back because devs are biased towards Spanish players. They let them do anything. This company is based in Spain so favoritism is rampant. Headon used loopholes in Tournament and PVP to gain tons of coins and then made everything mega. Instead of stripping him of those cards, devs just took his gold and banned him for like 2 weeks. He always plays same wind deck and always gets like 100k pts a week because he playes low lv players. The rest of us can't get a decent match, but he always finds weaker players and it's easy to rack up the pts that way.
Achiles

Newcomer

Postby nikin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Omg really that fcking bastard! So he was only banned for some period of time! But he should be banned permanently because he had made full mega wind deck ! Yea he came from nowhere and suddenly rule pvp rank! I had never see that bastard in past seasons
nikin

Trainer Student

Postby viktor28 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Honestly, I doubt that having a lot of luck is considered a bug. Certainly I took advantage of a tournament bug, but it was very few times and I told the developers immediately about it, and I only did it because at that time I paid a lot of gold in tournaments and it made me angry to realize that other players played them for free, so once I knew about that bug, it was like, do I still play tournaments paying?, it does not make sense to pay and that others do not! so I decided to report the bug and play the tournaments for free until they fixed it. Obviously it was wrong, but it does not encourage a permanent ban, or so I think. I was never banned, although I was punished for selling many cards the day the auction broke and did not require a token to sell cards, but they only deleted my tokens and restricted me from writing directly to the developers on Facebook. And as I understand were my two only faults, the gold I have is because I've been playing since season 0, and as you know how to play several hours a day. Greetings and I hope you do not accuse me of cheating again, because it does not make sense to spend so much time on something and not having the recognition for my skill and dedication.
viktor28

Newcomer

Postby Achiles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:32 am

I know you very well Victor/Headon because you came to my old gym a while back for a few months. I've been in this game a long time as well. I know you're active, but you also benefited from loopholes and bugs in this game. You and many others, most of whom are in gym 52. They benefited from free hard tournament loophole, from some pvp bugs, and a few other loopholes that I don't even want to name right now. That's how you got your legends and megas. It was not "hard work". So saying you didn't cheat but used loopholes is contradictory.

Furthermore, my issue is not so much with you players but with the devs who are biased and do not enforce fair gameplay. You among others were all caught benefiting from loopholes in the game. Instead of banning or wiping out all your progress, the devs only took your coins and token. Some non Spanish players were banned, but the Spanish ones somehow are still around, many of whom go by different names and different accounts. I believe you used to go by Warrior if I'm not mistaken. The point is you all were allowed to continue playing despite breaking the rules, and now you all get to benefit from your exploitation of the game by being "top players" even though most of you are crap at this game if it wasn't for the bought cards. Yes, you in particular do play well and often, but it's like saying "I'm a good person but I stole a few times". That still makes you a thief and should merit punishment. And again the problem is the game makers who don't enforce the rules but allow players (mostly the spanish speakers) to resume playing this game either with same account or different name. That's wrong, it's biased, and it's unfair to the rest of us players who got everything the right way, through hard work, skills, and time.
Achiles

Newcomer

Postby Socket » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:31 pm

so whats up with pvp as today cant even find a player at all to play against or a bot .or is it that no one will play pvp now as people are now saying everyone is now a cheater..this has to stop or it will complely ruin the game..i hope these players saying this are happy as this was sorted out a long time ago and everyone invold was dealt with as fair as possible...players ban .gold striped cards removed...even a new game version to rid off these bugs and glitches.alot off players have been here a long time since the very first season and yes there are strong but come on guys action was taken against these players and now you bringing up the past .you screwed up pvp...its hard enough to find a match against players now and now as from today no one is hardly playing now..well done
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Achiles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Wrong Socket!
The reason pvp is screwed up, as Devs themselves said a while back, is due to people exploiting loopholes like the Dryu bug and tourney bug and rooting their phones, etc. This causes lag in pvp, as well as disconnects or desynch.

As for your uninformed claim that these players were all punished and it's all good, well then you clearly didn't read Victors/Headon's post. He admits he exploited loopholes and bugs to benefit and make better cards, yet he was not banned, just stripped of tokens and some gold. Here he is back again in the game as one of the "top" players despite not earning a lot of these cards. It was because of these players and those exploiting pvp ratings, that led Devs to create this new PVP matchup system where high end players now can't find matches (yet players like Headon and Zeus and Ferdex somehow can get 60K plus pts a week from pvp and can find always a match). ME and you can't seem to get much but bots and like 3 ppl constantly. How then are Headon, Zeus, and others like him able to find so many matches that they can get 90k 100k etc a week? Answer me that and then tell me to stop calling out cheaters for ruining the fun for all of us.
Achiles

Newcomer

Postby Socket » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:19 pm

that i would like to no myself how these players find matches.i do agree with what your saying..but after these post finding any kind off matches has been impossible .i even gone down to a 20 card rare deck and still cant find a player to play .its so screwed up...i did read his post and he admitted to these loop holes and he also said he contacted the devs.but the devs did punish these players..maybe nikin can say how he makes 100k a week as just getting to 20k a week is hard enough.i got no problems with any player as its only a game we play in our spare time..pvp really needs to be sorted out instead off players slagging each other off and yes if players are using a glitch or a bug now these players should be ban and removed from the game as the devs have already gave everyone on the game a final warning.cheaters will be removed.
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby hornett » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:11 pm

i meet ferdex max at pvp and he is strong ... or may be i am weak, i am an active player ... i play it game everyday , i have a question ,,, how a player that i never seen before and i never seen him at top 50 pvp rate and top 50 tourney rate and not from top list weekly gym have full mega deck?? ... i can make a mega card but the cost make me hard to make it ... so, how he can make a full mega deck ?? how long he play ?? ... or maybe is he a cheater?? , i guess we play a game to get a fun ... so can we fun ?? play between cheaters?? thank s
hornett

Newcomer

Postby hornett » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 pm

nikin wrote:What is wrong with this game??? Its so so so frustrating how someone always get good draws at end when u r about to win fame! Check my every match today im nikin! With headon and wolfgang everytime when im about to win bot give them card to hit 50-30 damage cards! Please check my matches with headon! What is going on is he cheating or bot is always lucky with him? U collect lot of points defeating many players but this game give everytime good draws to headon like everytime! Im so frustrated! Please check our game and tell me what is wrong? Is that cheating or luck!! Im nikin check my last matches and give me answer if u cant give me answer simply erase my all wins and data of all wins
hornett

Newcomer

Next

Return to Technical Support