pvp match

Re: pvp match

Postby viktor28 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:19 am

Man, stop accusing me of winning gold unjustly, I did not sell cards "to take advantage of the game" I sold cards like Mega Sizard, Moox, Zug and Chargio, legendary because they did not serve me anymore, that day the game was defective and I did not charge chips to sell was not my fault, but I did not get much benefit from it, the gold that I have earned it playing from season 0, not 1 or 2, since season 0 and I took 2nd place in that season, and if you do not believe me, ask Fedemo, because he was the one who won me.
viktor28

Newcomer

Postby nikin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:28 am

Well I do make 100k many times but not every time! I play this game whole day I think I get fs players like 15-20 in a day! And PEOPLE like Zeus,Pegaso,titania,zerokun,head-on,demigod,even u socket every time I played like 5 or 6 matches with these players again and again and I play lot tournaments and also 50 percent extra on PvP and tournaments help me reach 100k in a week! I stayed at home I don't have any job so mostly I'm active but after certain matches I don't find any players it's really hard to find opponentq
nikin

Newcomer

Postby pegaso » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Deberían quitar los rangos en pvp y jugar todos contra todos es lo que pasa en la mayoría de juegos, y si no saben perder mejor retirense de juego, no pueden querer ser los mejores cuando apenas llevan 6 meses, si hay jugadores que llevamos más de 3 años
pegaso

Trainer Student

Previous

Return to Technical Support