Dyru Bug Still Exists... Losing Hope for This Game

Dyru Bug Still Exists... Losing Hope for This Game

Postby NinjaX » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 pm

First fucking turn, opponent plays Dryu. I can literally see what card he drew in the top left corner, then the game freezes.

I wait like at least 2 minutes before giving up and refresh the browser. Of course, I lose a shitload of points because of my place on ladder.

Of course, you can't compensate PVP points because of "reasons".

This bug was first reported in Sept of last YEAR. Over 6 months later, this GAME BREAKING bug still exists.

Currently at a point where I've seen enough crap in this game for me to decide not to spend any more money on it.

I don't understand how you can foster a fair and competitive environment with these bugs around, especially with a game that's been released for 3 years.

SCREENSHOT:
https://imgur.com/a/GDdLO
NinjaX

Newcomer

Re: Dyru Bug Still Exists... Losing Hope for This Game

Postby Kramito » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:27 am

Hello NinjaX,

You're correct, it was completely our fault and something that it won't repeat in the future. We did a "fix" on December and we expected that the issue was fixed (it wasn't the case). The current update is almost done (end of week/start of the next week) and we'll be more efficient with our updates after this issue, so we don't have this kind of problem for so long in the future.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support