CONCERN ON LACK OF CARE KRAMITO

CONCERN ON LACK OF CARE KRAMITO

Postby marky05 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:43 pm

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ATTENTION KRAMITO PLEASE DO READ AGAIN MY DETAIL FROM THE START I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A FORUM FOR HEROES BUT WHAT LED ME FOR USING THIS MEDIUM IS BECAUSE THAT SITE IT UNABLE US TO POST ANYTHING AND NOW IT HAD GOTTEN EVEN WORST THERE IS NO FORUM FOR HEROES ALREADY WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE ARE JUST GENERIC WEBPAGE http://www.frozenshard.com/support.html I JUST WANT TO COMMENT LACK OF CARE YOU GUYS ALREADY SEE THE SPECIFIC INPUTS I MADE BUT HEY JUST PUT NOT HERE REPLY. I DID IT ON YOUR PAGE AND I CANT GO SPECIFIC BECAUSE 1. NO PIC ATTACHMENT CAPABILITIES, 2 LIMITED LINES. PASSION OF HELPING I QUESTION THAT PART. I WAS MEANT TO REPLY THERE AINT NO FORUM FOR HEROES NOW AS SEEN IN COMPARE TO THIS BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CANT MESSAGE FURTHER ON THAT TICKET I MADE. IT IS LIKE I CAN RESPOND AND YOU CAN HEAR ME BUT YOU CANT REACT ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD
marky05

Trainer Student

Re: CONCERN ON LACK OF CARE KRAMITO

Postby marky05 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:23 pm

now you guys have the forum up and running awhile ago it is the generic form anyway and also now i could put concerns now and it aint touch or fix again is that so again. anyway i will report to the proper avenue.
marky05

Trainer Student

Re: CONCERN ON LACK OF CARE KRAMITO

Postby Kramito » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:53 am

Again, this is not the forum to discuss it.

Please use the appropriate forums/email and please refrain to use all caps in your posts, they're more difficult to read.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support